9 July 2010
Pursuant to the provisions of existing laws, you are hereby appointed ACTING SECRETRARY, DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
By virtue hereof, you may qualify and enter upon the performance of the office, furnishing this Office and the Civil Service with copies of your oath of office.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
(Sgd.)HON. JESSE M. ROBREDO
Department of the Interior and Local Government
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Statement: The Presidential Spokesperson on the week of December 29, 2014 – January 2, 2015
- DSWD accounts for missing Pantawid Pamilya beneficiaries cited in COA report
- Video set: Typhoon Ruby in Eastern Visayas
- Government expands tax exemptions on de minimis benefits
- Statement: The Deputy Presidential Spokesperson on the week of December 22-26, 2014
- DOLE welcomes $1-M grant to PH for new labor laws inspection system