9 July 2010
Pursuant to the provisions of existing laws, you are hereby appointed ACTING SECRETRARY, DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
By virtue hereof, you may qualify and enter upon the performance of the office, furnishing this Office and the Civil Service with copies of your oath of office.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
(Sgd.)HON. JESSE M. ROBREDO
Department of the Interior and Local Government
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Statement: Undersecretary Manuel L. Quezon III on the week of February 1-5, 2016
- New schools for indigenous peoples in Mindanao
- CALABARZON to get big ticket BuB projects
- Statement: DFA on the DPRK’s recent notification of a rocket launch
- Deadline for SHS voucher program is on February 15
- Bid for new North-South Railway Project underway