9 July 2010
Pursuant to the provisions of existing laws, you are hereby appointed ACTING SECRETRARY, DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
By virtue hereof, you may qualify and enter upon the performance of the office, furnishing this Office and the Civil Service with copies of your oath of office.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
(Sgd.)HON. JESSE M. ROBREDO
Department of the Interior and Local Government
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- DSWD: Hassle-free process for foreign aid
- DSWD extends educational aid to over 40,000 students
- DSWD’s poverty alleviation program completes 7,531 community projects
- DSWD’s Sustainable Livelihood Program has served over 700,000 poor families
- DPWH-NCR to undertake reblocking and road repair in QC, Pasig, Caloocan on May 22-25
- PDIC advises borrowers of Community Rural Bank of Magsaysay (Davao del Sur) to pay their obligations