9 July 2010
Pursuant to the provisions of existing laws, you are hereby appointed ACTING SECRETRARY, DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
By virtue hereof, you may qualify and enter upon the performance of the office, furnishing this Office and the Civil Service with copies of your oath of office.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
(Sgd.)HON. JESSE M. ROBREDO
Department of the Interior and Local Government
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Foreign Service Officer exam application extended
- LGUs get P864-M from national wealth
- Results for April 17 Career Service Exams are out
- Independence Day job fairs to be held in Central Luzon
- Revised guidelines on employment conditions of private security personnel in effect
- PH energy policy review sets green economy shift