Republic of the Philippines
Civil Service Commission
Constitution Hills, Batasang Pambansa Complex, Diliman 1126 Quezon City
CSC MC No. 16, s. 2010
TO: ALL HEADS OF DEPARTMENTS, BUREAUS, OFFICES AND AGENCIES OF THE NATIONAL GOVERNMENTS, INCLUDING STATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLAGES AND GOVERNMENT-OWNED AND CONTROLLED CORPORATIONS WITH ORIGINAL CHARTER
SUBJECT: Policy on Undertime
Pursuant to CSC Resolution No. 10-1357* dated July 6, 2010, the Commission resolves that undertime is not classified as tardiness. However, due to the inimical effect of undertime to public service, which cannot be countenanced, the following guidelines on Undertime is hereby promulgated, as follows:
1. Any officer or employee who incurs undertime, regradless of the number of minutes/hours, ten (10) times a month for at least two months in a semester shall be liable for Simple Misconduct and or/Conduct Prejudicial to the Best Interest of the Service, as the case may be; and
2. Any officer or employee who incurs undertime, regardless of the number of minutes/hours, ten (10) times a month for at least two (2) consecutive months during the year shall be liable for Simple Misconduct and/or Conduct Prejudicial to the Best Interest of the Service, as the case may be.
(Sgd.) FRANCISCO T. DUQUE III, MD,MSc
06 AUG 2010
*CSC Res. No. 10-1357 was published in the Philippine Daily Inquirer on July 28, 2010.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Remarks of Tourism Secretary Mon Jimenez at the Philippine Economic Briefing
- DepEd, NYC launch Abot-Alam for out of school youth in PH
- Statement: The Socioeconomic Planning Secretary on accelerating infrastructure development
- POEA Governing Board issues new guidelines defining high risk areas and benefits due to seafarers
- Zambo village builds dream school through people’s participation
- Sajahatra implements initial cash-for-work program in South Cotabato communities