Republic of the Philippines
Civil Service Commission
Constitution Hills, Batasang Pambansa Complex, Diliman 1126 Quezon City
CSC MC No. 17, s. 2010
TO: ALL HEADS OF DEPARTMENTS, BUREAUS, OFFICES AND AGENCIES OF THE NATIONAL GOVERNMENTS, INCLUDING STATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES AND GOVERNMENT-OWNED AND CONTROLLED CORPORATIONS WITH ORIGINAL CHARTER
SUBJECT: Policy on Half Day Absence
Pursuant to CSC Resolution No. 10-1358* dated July 6, 2010, the Commission resolves to promulgate the following guidelines on Half Day Absence, as follows:
1. Any officer or employee who is absent in the morning is considered to be tardy and is subject to provisions on Habitual Tardiness; and
2. Any officer or employee who is absent in the afternoon is considered to have incurred undertime, subject to the provisions on Undertime.
(Sgd.) FRANCISCO T. DUQUE, III, MD, MSc
06 AUG, 2010
*CSC Res. No. 10-1358 was published in the Philippine Daily Inquirer on July 28, 2010
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Road repair schedule in Quezon City
- Statement: Budget Secretary Abad on Q1 GDP growth and fiscal performance
- Statement: Finance Secretary Purisima on Q1 2016 GDP Growth
- Statement: Presidential Spokesperson Lacierda on the first quarter GDP growth for 2016
- Statement: Secretary Esguerra on the 2016 Q1 performance of the Philippine economy
- Speech: The President signs the Children’s Emergency Relief and Protection Act