Republic of the Philippines
Civil Service Commission
Constitution Hills, Batasang Pambansa Complex, Diliman 1126 Quezon City
CSC MC No. 17, s. 2010
TO: ALL HEADS OF DEPARTMENTS, BUREAUS, OFFICES AND AGENCIES OF THE NATIONAL GOVERNMENTS, INCLUDING STATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES AND GOVERNMENT-OWNED AND CONTROLLED CORPORATIONS WITH ORIGINAL CHARTER
SUBJECT: Policy on Half Day Absence
Pursuant to CSC Resolution No. 10-1358* dated July 6, 2010, the Commission resolves to promulgate the following guidelines on Half Day Absence, as follows:
1. Any officer or employee who is absent in the morning is considered to be tardy and is subject to provisions on Habitual Tardiness; and
2. Any officer or employee who is absent in the afternoon is considered to have incurred undertime, subject to the provisions on Undertime.
(Sgd.) FRANCISCO T. DUQUE, III, MD, MSc
06 AUG, 2010
*CSC Res. No. 10-1358 was published in the Philippine Daily Inquirer on July 28, 2010
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- PRRD to prioritize welfare of uniformed services
- President Duterte visits Basilan, vows to help in its development
- Pulse Asia survey: Record-high public trust rating for PRRD
- Dureza: Peace roadmap to pave the way for federalism
- Pres. Duterte oks peace road map
- Andanar, Alvarez: SONA preparations underway