REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS AND HIGHWAYS
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY
Series of 2010
Subject: Installation of Revised Project Billboards
For the information and guidance of the citizenry about the on-going projects being undertaken by the Department, project billboards shall installed in all project sites by the concerned implementing offices of the Department using the attached revised DPWH Standard Project Billboard format.
Henceforth, the following guidelines shall be observed in the preparation and installation of the modified billboards:
- For all projects, standard billboard measuring 4ft.x 8ft. (1200 mm x 2400 mm) using ½ inch (12mm) marine plywood or tarpaulin poster on 3/16 inch (5 mm) marine plywood [see resource attachment below] shall be installed.
- For each building project, the billboard shall be installed in front of the project site.
- For each road/bridge/flood control project, two billboards shall be installed i.e., one at the beginning and one at the end of the project.
- For road projects with length of 10 kilometers or more, billboard(s) shall also be installed at every 5 kilometers interval.
- Name(s) and/or picture(s) of any personages should not appear in the billboard.
This Order supersedes Department Order No. 5, dated January 20, 2009, and other previous issuances inconsistent herewith and shall take effect immediately.
(Sgd.) ROGELIO L. SINGSON
August 8, 2010
Share on social media
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
More from the Briefing Room
- PH joins Yokohama Sparkling Twilight 2014
- PH featured in 2 popular Korean TV networks
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction considers PH a “competitive location for investors”
- DOH: Philippines is still Ebola-free
- Statement: The Presidential Spokesperson on the 5th death anniversary of President Corazon C. Aquino
- Overeseas Voter Registration Center is open at the Commission on Filipinos Overseas
- DFA Tacloban resumes operations, extends passport releasing to September 30, 2014
- DOH-MIMAROPA prioritizes health programs for PWD in the region
- Statement: Secretary Roxas on the capture of Said Giad alias “Maestro”
- CSC supports review of Code of Conduct for State Workers
- DA Photo Release: Rebuilding efforts continue
- DBM: DAP did not deprive government employees their salaries, bonuses