His Excellency BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
President of the Philippines
The launch of www.president.gov.ph
(Malacañan Palace, Manila, August 16, 2010)
I am happy to announce the launch of the official website of the Office of the President, as part of our commitment to transparency. It is my hope that by means of this website, along with the website of the Official Gazette and other projects that we will launch in the near future, we will be able to continue to engage the citizenry in transforming a government that truly serves the people.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Statement: Deputy Presidential Spokesperson Abigail Valte on the week of August 24-28, 2015
- Statement of Secretary Roxas during the press briefing on the protest action along EDSA
- Statement: Interior and Local Government Secretary on the INC protest action along EDSA
- Two Negosyo Centers in Cebu now open
- MMDA accredited towing services
- 96 flood control projects completed