His Excellency BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
President of the Philippines
The launch of www.president.gov.ph
(Malacañan Palace, Manila, August 16, 2010)
I am happy to announce the launch of the official website of the Office of the President, as part of our commitment to transparency. It is my hope that by means of this website, along with the website of the Official Gazette and other projects that we will launch in the near future, we will be able to continue to engage the citizenry in transforming a government that truly serves the people.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- DFA statement: Reported downing by Turkey of Russian aircraft
- Better governance in GOCC sector
- Eastern Samar fisherfolk receive new boats
- Bulletin No. 2: Day 1of the Hearing on the Merits
- Statement: Presidential Spokesperson Lacierda on the President’s Dialogue with IP Leaders
- Eastern Visayas receives new construction machinery