Per Proclamation No. 237, s. 1988, the Philippines celebrates the whole month of June as Environment Month to focus public attention to the protection and conservation of the country’s natural resources.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- MMDA guide to Metro Manila roadway construction and traffic
- Stronger spending fuels Q2 GDP growth
- MSMEs encouraged to create more distinctive branding for their products
- [Gallery] Day 3 of the Armed Forces relief operations
- PH hailed outstanding country in sustainable farming technology
- Briefing on the Metro Manila Flood Management Master Plan