Per Proclamation No. 237, s. 1988, the Philippines celebrates the whole month of June as Environment Month to focus public attention to the protection and conservation of the country’s natural resources.
Share on social media
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
More from the Briefing Room
- Infographic: Women in government
- DFA raises alert level 2 in Venezuela (prepare for possible evacuation)
- Australia grants aid for DSWD’s livelihood program for poor families
- DOE continues to provide solutions to Mindanao power situation
- DOLE Call Center reports zero complaint on non-payment of 13th-month pay in January
- March is Fire and Burn Prevention Month
- Statement: The Undersecretary of Finance on inflation rate for February 2014
- Marine Engineer Officers licensure examination results
- Inflation eases in February 2014
- Fire prevention: How do I prevent fire hazards at home?
- Fire prevention: What should you have in your home?
- What do I do if I’m trapped in a fire?