Per Proclamation No. 237, s. 1988, the Philippines celebrates the whole month of June as Environment Month to focus public attention to the protection and conservation of the country’s natural resources.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Brand new MRT-3 rails arrive
- Statement: Deputy Presidential Spokesperson Abigail Valte on the week of June 29-July 3, 2015
- Balisacan visits eight Typhoon Yolanda rehab projects in Leyte
- Government brings down Matiases
- The Philippines’ strong fiscal position decoupled from Greek fallout
- Public advisory: Be wary of DOF poseurs