Per Proclamation No. 237, s. 1988, the Philippines celebrates the whole month of June as Environment Month to focus public attention to the protection and conservation of the country’s natural resources.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Duterte to marines: Defend the Republic
- Phl-Vietnam ties seen to strengthen after Duterte visit
- Duterte orders sequestration of shabu lab
- Abella: Filipino-Americans support President Duterte
- President Duterte all set for official visit to Vietnam
- President Duterte says he’ll forge strong trade alliance with Chinese, Russian businesses