After lung cancer, prostate cancer is the most common cancer for men. According to the National Kidney and Transplant Institute, prostate cancer develops in 19.3 out of every 100,000 Filipinos. The DOH has already recognized this alarming nuber and declared June of every year as “Prostate Cancer Awareness Month.”
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- DPWH gears up ahead of All Saints’ Day
- Good Governance Forum touches down in CDO
- Results of the technical evaluation for upgrading as Professional Electronics Engineer, October 2014
- DOLE confident of a productive national public employment congress
- Results of Electronics Engineer Licensure Examination (Middle East), October 2014
- CSC awards game-changers in public frontline service delivery