A September 27, 2011 advisory from the Department of Education
Due to operational and administrative limitations caused by Typhoon Pedring in Regions 1, 2, 3, 4A, 4B, 5, CAR, and the NCR, DepEd Undersecretary Alberto Muyot announced the postponement of the National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE) from September 28 to September 30, 2011 to allow for the preparation of test centers and delivery of test materials on September 29.
Depending on the local situation in their areas, regional and division offices may decide to further move the examination date.
All other areas shall continue to hold the NCAE on September 28, 2011 as stated in DepEd Memorandum No. 153, s. 2011 and in the enclosure of DepEd Order No. 28, s. 2011.
The DepEd will continue to closely monitor the situation of our schools in affected areas. We encourage our school and division personnel as well as communities to report damages in schools to the DepEd Operation Center that will be open 24 hours for monitoring through hotline numbers 09396521111, fax at 6337263, and email at [email protected].
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Over 80% of applicants passed preliminary screening for Customs posts
- An Extraordinary Response to a Different Kind of Ordinary: How the “New Normal” Killed “Hayahay”
- Cebu Bus Rapid Transit gets go signal
- Common LRTA passenger complaints
- Filipino community in Singapore celebrates key events in August
- PH government’s achievements highlighted at 3rd session of UNESCAP Committee on Social Development in Bangkok