A September 27, 2011 advisory from the Department of Education
Due to operational and administrative limitations caused by Typhoon Pedring in Regions 1, 2, 3, 4A, 4B, 5, CAR, and the NCR, DepEd Undersecretary Alberto Muyot announced the postponement of the National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE) from September 28 to September 30, 2011 to allow for the preparation of test centers and delivery of test materials on September 29.
Depending on the local situation in their areas, regional and division offices may decide to further move the examination date.
All other areas shall continue to hold the NCAE on September 28, 2011 as stated in DepEd Memorandum No. 153, s. 2011 and in the enclosure of DepEd Order No. 28, s. 2011.
The DepEd will continue to closely monitor the situation of our schools in affected areas. We encourage our school and division personnel as well as communities to report damages in schools to the DepEd Operation Center that will be open 24 hours for monitoring through hotline numbers 09396521111, fax at 6337263, and email at [email protected].
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- DPWH-NCR: May 29-June 1 road repair schedule
- Statement: Finance Secretary Cesar V. Purisima on the Q1 2015 GDP Growth
- DOLE, PPA to assist convicts on government programs and services
- DILG: Bulacan hindi maiiwan sa “Daang Matuwid”
- Statement: Economic Planning Secretary Arsenio M. Balisacan on the 2015 Q1 performance of the Philippine economy
- DILG distributes patrol jeeps to boost anti-crime and disaster response in Samar