The Department of Foreign Affairs Office of Consular Affairs (DFA-OCA) wishes to inform the public that it will be closed for passport services and document authentication on February 13, 2012. The date was declared a special non-working holiday by the Parañaque City Government in celebration of Parañaque City Day.
OCA’s Authentication Division located in the DFA’s Roxas Boulevard office will be open to the public on that day.
DFA-OCA’s operations will resume on February 14, 2012.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Road repair schedule from February 12 to 15
- Manufacturing sector grew in 2015
- 32 of 40 industry roadmaps completed
- Informal settler families get housing units
- Road advisory for 30th EDSA People Power anniversary
- Presidential Spokesperson Lacierda on the 4th quarter 2015 SWS survey on adult joblessness