The Department of Foreign Affairs Office of Consular Affairs (DFA-OCA) wishes to inform the public that it will be closed for passport services and document authentication on February 13, 2012. The date was declared a special non-working holiday by the Parañaque City Government in celebration of Parañaque City Day.
OCA’s Authentication Division located in the DFA’s Roxas Boulevard office will be open to the public on that day.
DFA-OCA’s operations will resume on February 14, 2012.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Transcript of the NDRRMC press briefing on April 1, 2015
- AFP on red alert status for Typhoon Chedeng
- DILG to LGUs and PNP: Protect your people and guests
- Filipinos participate in 2015 World Wood Day in Turkey
- DOLE assists 20 Filipino seafarers stranded in New South Wales
- DOLE appeals to OFWs remaining in Yemen to cooperate in mandatory repatriation