The Department of Foreign Affairs Office of Consular Affairs (DFA-OCA) wishes to inform the public that it will be closed for passport services and document authentication on February 13, 2012. The date was declared a special non-working holiday by the Parañaque City Government in celebration of Parañaque City Day.
OCA’s Authentication Division located in the DFA’s Roxas Boulevard office will be open to the public on that day.
DFA-OCA’s operations will resume on February 14, 2012.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Customs seizes contraband fruits from Africa
- June infra spending spiked by 62.7% year-on-year
- Mindanao’s Guinness world record attempt opens online registration
- Statement: The Presidential Spokesperson on Ninoy Aquino Day 2014
- Statement: The DOF Chief Economist on Standard Charter Report on PH growth target
- 23K kindergarten students, beneficiaries of Silid Pangarap Classrooms