The Department of Foreign Affairs Office of Consular Affairs (DFA-OCA) wishes to inform the public that it will be closed for passport services and document authentication on February 13, 2012. The date was declared a special non-working holiday by the Parañaque City Government in celebration of Parañaque City Day.
OCA’s Authentication Division located in the DFA’s Roxas Boulevard office will be open to the public on that day.
DFA-OCA’s operations will resume on February 14, 2012.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- APEC 101: Imagine the Possibilities Information Roadshow kicks-off at Xavier University, Cagayan de Oro
- Revenue Integrity Protection Service performance at all-time high
- GPH chief negotiator: Peaceful Scottish referendum provides lessons for PH
- DepEd strengthens disaster response, equips DRRM nationwide
- PH and Spain sign MOU on Madrid Fusion – Manila 2015
- Statement: The Deputy Presidential Spokesperson on the week of September 22-26, 2014