The Department of Foreign Affairs Office of Consular Affairs (DFA-OCA) wishes to inform the public that it will be closed for passport services and document authentication on February 13, 2012. The date was declared a special non-working holiday by the Parañaque City Government in celebration of Parañaque City Day.
OCA’s Authentication Division located in the DFA’s Roxas Boulevard office will be open to the public on that day.
DFA-OCA’s operations will resume on February 14, 2012.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Submission of police clearances for Canadian immigration purposes
- DPWH paves way for better access in Bukidnon’s largest flower sanctuary
- Speech of President Aquino at the inauguration of the new school buildings in Tarlac National High School
- DPWH-NCR April 17-20 road repair
- DILG chief commends PNP for Lambat Sibat
- PDIC continues run for Yolanda victims