The Department of Foreign Affairs Office of Consular Affairs (DFA-OCA) wishes to inform the public that it will be closed for passport services and document authentication on February 13, 2012. The date was declared a special non-working holiday by the Parañaque City Government in celebration of Parañaque City Day.
OCA’s Authentication Division located in the DFA’s Roxas Boulevard office will be open to the public on that day.
DFA-OCA’s operations will resume on February 14, 2012.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- PHL, Vietnam to level up bilateral trade
- Duterte assures full protection of OFWs from abuses
- Pres. Duterte in Vietnam to further bolster diplomatic ties
- Vietnamese President receives President Duterte at Presidential Palace
- Duterte to marines: Defend the Republic
- Phl-Vietnam ties seen to strengthen after Duterte visit