The Department of Foreign Affairs Office of Consular Affairs (DFA-OCA) wishes to inform the public that it will be closed for passport services and document authentication on February 13, 2012. The date was declared a special non-working holiday by the Parañaque City Government in celebration of Parañaque City Day.
OCA’s Authentication Division located in the DFA’s Roxas Boulevard office will be open to the public on that day.
DFA-OCA’s operations will resume on February 14, 2012.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- DOH infographic: Early symptoms of Ebola
- DOH infographic: What travelers should do upon returning from countries with Ebola
- DOH infographic: What OFWs/travelers should do in countries where Ebola has been reported
- Indigenous peoples to benefit under Bangsamoro Law
- Imports slide by 1.3 percent in August 2014
- DOLE reiterates pay rules on All Saints Day