The Department of Foreign Affairs Office of Consular Affairs (DFA-OCA) wishes to inform the public that it will be closed for passport services and document authentication on February 13, 2012. The date was declared a special non-working holiday by the Parañaque City Government in celebration of Parañaque City Day.
OCA’s Authentication Division located in the DFA’s Roxas Boulevard office will be open to the public on that day.
DFA-OCA’s operations will resume on February 14, 2012.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Palace Strongly Reiterates Call For Ceasefire
- Press Conference Of PCO Secretary Martin Andanar, Presidential Spokesperson Ernesto Abella And Socioeconomic Planning Secretary And Director General Of The National Economic And Development Authority Dr. Ernesto M. Pernia
- Press Conference of Sec. Andanar, Spokesperson Abella, Sec. Sueno and Commissioner Faeldon
- Press Conference of President Rodrigo Roa Duterte (August 21, 2016)
- From The Office Of The Presidential Spokesperson On the UN executive to PH
- La Mesa Dam Alert #2