The Department of Foreign Affairs Office of Consular Affairs (DFA-OCA) wishes to inform the public that it will be closed for passport services and document authentication on February 13, 2012. The date was declared a special non-working holiday by the Parañaque City Government in celebration of Parañaque City Day.
OCA’s Authentication Division located in the DFA’s Roxas Boulevard office will be open to the public on that day.
DFA-OCA’s operations will resume on February 14, 2012.
Share on social media
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
More from the Briefing Room
- Statement: The Presidential Spokesperson on the 5th death anniversary of President Corazon C. Aquino
- Overeseas Voter Registration Center is open at the Commission on Filipinos Overseas
- DFA Tacloban resumes operations, extends passport releasing to September 30, 2014
- DOH-MIMAROPA prioritizes health programs for PWD in the region
- Statement: Secretary Roxas on the capture of Said Giad alias “Maestro”
- CSC supports review of Code of Conduct for State Workers
- DA Photo Release: Rebuilding efforts continue
- DBM: DAP did not deprive government employees their salaries, bonuses
- DepEd, NHA turn over 1,000 new classrooms to regions III, IV, NCR
- DOLE augments contingency team to assist in repatriation of OFWs from Libya
- DOH statement on the nation’s health
- Secretary Deles: Bangsamoro Basic Law to respect IP rights