A March 1, 2012 press release from the Department of Foreign Affairs
The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) formally launched its new Tourism Information Portal dubbed “DFA-TIP” last February 29 in a simple ceremony held at the DFA in Pasay City.
The launch was attended by Foreign Affairs Undersecretary for International Economic Relations Laura Q. del Rosario, other high-ranking DFA officials and Department of Tourism (DOT) Management Information System Head Leah Marie C. Sy.
The website offers relevant information about travel to and within the Philippines.
It contains downloadable e-brochures for each of the country’s regions, as well as useful information on activity-based tourism and Philippine culture.
DFA-TIP’s best features are its links, which provide easy and hassle-free access to a good number of reliable and up-to-date tourism-related websites.
The DFA is incorporating a hyperlink to DFA-TIP on all the websites of its various Embassies and Consulates General to complement the DOT’s tourism promotion initiatives worldwide.
The website can be accessed at http://dfatip.ph/.
Share on social media
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
More from the Briefing Room
- [English] Benigno S. Aquino III, fifth State of the Nation Address, July 28, 2014
- BIR reminds importers and customs brokers of July 31 accreditation deadline
- DOE updates on power restoration after Typhoon Glenda as of July 25, 2014
- Statement: The Deputy Presidential Spokesperson on the week of July 21-25, 2014
- Decorated general assumes office as government ceasefire chief
- DepEd is committed to enhancing the quality of basic education
- DILG to relocate informal settlers to safer communities
- DOH recognizes Typhoon Yolanda heroes
- POEA allows exemptions for OFW’s returning to Libya under certain skills
- General Government debt improves to 39.2% of GDP as of end-2013
- Bureau of Customs opens over 1,000 job vacancies
- DOLE lists local job vacancies for OFW repatriates from crisis-stricken countries