A March 1, 2012 press release from the Department of Foreign Affairs
The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) formally launched its new Tourism Information Portal dubbed “DFA-TIP” last February 29 in a simple ceremony held at the DFA in Pasay City.
The launch was attended by Foreign Affairs Undersecretary for International Economic Relations Laura Q. del Rosario, other high-ranking DFA officials and Department of Tourism (DOT) Management Information System Head Leah Marie C. Sy.
The website offers relevant information about travel to and within the Philippines.
It contains downloadable e-brochures for each of the country’s regions, as well as useful information on activity-based tourism and Philippine culture.
DFA-TIP’s best features are its links, which provide easy and hassle-free access to a good number of reliable and up-to-date tourism-related websites.
The DFA is incorporating a hyperlink to DFA-TIP on all the websites of its various Embassies and Consulates General to complement the DOT’s tourism promotion initiatives worldwide.
The website can be accessed at http://dfatip.ph/.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- APEC 101: Imagine the Possibilities Information Roadshow kicks-off at Xavier University, Cagayan de Oro
- Revenue Integrity Protection Service performance at all-time high
- GPH chief negotiator: Peaceful Scottish referendum provides lessons for PH
- DepEd strengthens disaster response, equips DRRM nationwide
- PH and Spain sign MOU on Madrid Fusion – Manila 2015
- Statement: The Deputy Presidential Spokesperson on the week of September 22-26, 2014