Statement of Secretary of Science and Technology Mario G. Montejo:
On the retirement of Undersecretary Graciano P. Yumul, Jr.
[March 14, 2012]
It is with deep regret that I accept the decision of Undersecretary Graciano P. Yumul, Jr. to seek optional retirement from government service due to personal reasons.
With almost 28 years of service in Government, Undersecretary Yumul’s career path as professor, scientist, and executive was marked by excellence and dedication and duly recognized by peers from government, academe, and the private sector.
Undersecretary Yumul leaves a rich legacy to the Department of Science and Technology for others to follow and emulate. I wish him all the best in his future planned endeavors.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Basilan Circumferential Road Project nearing completion
- DOH: Most fireworks injuries caused by piccolo
- NHA Yolanda housing funds in the clear
- PNP under “high alert” for New Year’s Eve
- Statement: The Presidential Spokesperson on the week of December 29, 2014 – January 2, 2015
- DSWD accounts for missing Pantawid Pamilya beneficiaries cited in COA report