Statement of Secretary of Science and Technology Mario G. Montejo:
On the retirement of Undersecretary Graciano P. Yumul, Jr.
[March 14, 2012]
It is with deep regret that I accept the decision of Undersecretary Graciano P. Yumul, Jr. to seek optional retirement from government service due to personal reasons.
With almost 28 years of service in Government, Undersecretary Yumul’s career path as professor, scientist, and executive was marked by excellence and dedication and duly recognized by peers from government, academe, and the private sector.
Undersecretary Yumul leaves a rich legacy to the Department of Science and Technology for others to follow and emulate. I wish him all the best in his future planned endeavors.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Pantawid Pamilya extends to street families
- Statement: Secretary Abad on the 2015 Q3 GDP growth
- Asphalting along South Luzon Expressway
- Statement: Presidential Spokesperson Lacierda on the third quarter GDP growth for 2015
- Statement: Secretary Balisacan on the 2015 Q3 performance of the Philippine economy
- Bulletin No. 3: Day 2 of the Hearing on the Merits