Statement of Secretary of Science and Technology Mario G. Montejo:
On the retirement of Undersecretary Graciano P. Yumul, Jr.
[March 14, 2012]
It is with deep regret that I accept the decision of Undersecretary Graciano P. Yumul, Jr. to seek optional retirement from government service due to personal reasons.
With almost 28 years of service in Government, Undersecretary Yumul’s career path as professor, scientist, and executive was marked by excellence and dedication and duly recognized by peers from government, academe, and the private sector.
Undersecretary Yumul leaves a rich legacy to the Department of Science and Technology for others to follow and emulate. I wish him all the best in his future planned endeavors.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Statement on the conclusion of the Iglesia ni Cristo mass action, from the Presidential Spokesperson
- British firm tapped to ease NAIA air traffic
- 13,602 food packs arrive in La Union
- Statement: Deputy Presidential Spokesperson Abigail Valte on the week of August 24-28, 2015
- Statement of Secretary Roxas during the press briefing on the protest action along EDSA
- Statement: Interior and Local Government Secretary on the INC protest action along EDSA