Statement of Secretary of Science and Technology Mario G. Montejo:
On the retirement of Undersecretary Graciano P. Yumul, Jr.
[March 14, 2012]
It is with deep regret that I accept the decision of Undersecretary Graciano P. Yumul, Jr. to seek optional retirement from government service due to personal reasons.
With almost 28 years of service in Government, Undersecretary Yumul’s career path as professor, scientist, and executive was marked by excellence and dedication and duly recognized by peers from government, academe, and the private sector.
Undersecretary Yumul leaves a rich legacy to the Department of Science and Technology for others to follow and emulate. I wish him all the best in his future planned endeavors.
Share on social media
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
More from the Briefing Room
- Paggugol na Matuwid 2015: Kung paano lahat ng reporma, nag-uugat sa badyet
- President Aquino advances 2015 Budget for inclusive growth
- Salient Points: 2015 Budget Message of President Aquino
- Kasambahay contract now available in 12 different local languages
- UNICEF’s unconditional cash grants to benefit Pantawid Pamilya families in E. Visayas
- Roxas secures freedom of 4 cops from NPA
- NPA to turn over four cops to DILG chief
- DOE chairs 2014 Consumer Welfare Month
- Statement: The Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process on the release of PNP personnel
- Message of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process on Eid’l Fitr
- Statement: The Secretary of Education on SONA 2014
- Statement: The Secretary of the Interior and Local Government on Janet Lim Napoles’ transfer to Bicutan