Statement of Secretary of Science and Technology Mario G. Montejo:
On the retirement of Undersecretary Graciano P. Yumul, Jr.
[March 14, 2012]
It is with deep regret that I accept the decision of Undersecretary Graciano P. Yumul, Jr. to seek optional retirement from government service due to personal reasons.
With almost 28 years of service in Government, Undersecretary Yumul’s career path as professor, scientist, and executive was marked by excellence and dedication and duly recognized by peers from government, academe, and the private sector.
Undersecretary Yumul leaves a rich legacy to the Department of Science and Technology for others to follow and emulate. I wish him all the best in his future planned endeavors.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Customs seizes contraband fruits from Africa
- June infra spending spiked by 62.7% year-on-year
- Mindanao’s Guinness world record attempt opens online registration
- Statement: The Presidential Spokesperson on Ninoy Aquino Day 2014
- Statement: The DOF Chief Economist on Standard Charter Report on PH growth target
- 23K kindergarten students, beneficiaries of Silid Pangarap Classrooms