An April 25, 2012 press release from the Department of Social Welfare and Development
The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) reiterates where students, graduates, and out-of-school youth can file their application forms for the Government Internship Program.
Those who can apply at the DSWD-NCR office located at 389 San Rafael Street, corner Legarda Street, Sampaloc, Manila, are residents of Pasay, Parañaque, Muntinlupa, Las Piñas, Taguig, Pateros, Makati, Manila, Caloocan, Navotas, Malabon, Mandaluyong, Pasig, San Juan, Valenzuela, and Marikina City. DSWD-NCR will hire 2,789 interns. To date, 947 walk-in applicants were received by DSWD-NCR. Sixty-four interns already started to work.
Those residing in Fairview, Commonwealth, Payatas, and Batasan Areas in Quezon City, Upper Montalban, North Caloocan, some parts of San Jose del Monte, Bulacan particularly in Muzon Area and adjacent barangays, can go to the DSWD Central Office at Batasan Road Quezon City. Submission of applications for DSWD Central Office is only until today, April 25, 2012, but applications can still be accepted in DSWD-NCR Office for Metro Manila residents. As of 4 p.m. yesterday, April 24, the DSWD Central Office has received 340 applications for the internship program. The DSWD Central Office will hire 125 individuals.
The DSWD offices in the regions are:
CAR – 40 North Drive, Baguio City
FO I – Quezon Avenue, San Fernando, La Union
FO II – 3 Dala na Pagayaya, Regional Government Center, Carig Sur, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
FO III – Government Center, Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga
NCR – 389 San Rafael Street, corner Legarda Street, Sampaloc, Manila
FO IV-A – Alabang, Zapote Road, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
FO IV-B – 1680 F.T. Benitez corner Gen. Malvar Sts. Malate, Manila
FO V – Magnolia St. PBN Buraguis, Legaspi City
FO VI – M.H. del Pilar Street, Molo, Iloilo City
FO VII – M.J. Cuenco Avenue corner Gen. Maxilom Avenue, Cebu City
FO VIII – Magsaysay Blvd., Tacloban City
FO IX – General Vicente Alvarez St., Zamboanga City
FO X – Masterson Avenue, Upper Carmen, Cagayan de Oro City
FO XI – Suazo St., corner Magsaysay Avenue, Davao City
FO XII – 9506 Purok Bumanoag, Brgy. Zone 3, Koronadal City
CARAGA – R. Palma St., Butuan City
ARMM – DSWD-ARMM, Brgy. Semba Dos, Maguindanao
Applicants in Regions I, III, and XI can also apply at the local government units.
Applicants should bring a photocopy of their birth certificates.
Meanwhile, applications for the Government Internship Program of the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) is still ongoing.
Share on social media
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
More from the Briefing Room
- President Aquino advances 2015 Budget for inclusive growth
- Salient Points: 2015 Budget Message of President Aquino
- Kasambahay contract now available in 12 different local languages
- UNICEF’s unconditional cash grants to benefit Pantawid Pamilya families in E. Visayas
- Roxas secures freedom of 4 cops from NPA
- NPA to turn over four cops to DILG chief
- DOE chairs 2014 Consumer Welfare Month
- Statement: The Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process on the release of PNP personnel
- Message of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process on Eid’l Fitr
- Statement: The Secretary of Education on SONA 2014
- Statement: The Secretary of the Interior and Local Government on Janet Lim Napoles’ transfer to Bicutan
- BIR reminds importers and customs brokers of July 31 accreditation deadline