TRIPARTITE WAGES and
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
|Republic of the Philippines
Department of Labor and Employment
2/F. 1650 DY International Building cor.
San Marcelino Street and Gen. Malvar Street,
WAGE ORDER No. NCR-17
PROVIDING A COST OF LIVING ALLOWANCE (COLA) AND INTEGRATING THE EXISTING COLA OF P22 INTO THE BASIC WAGE IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- DOH infographic: Early symptoms of Ebola
- DOH infographic: What travelers should do upon returning from countries with Ebola
- DOH infographic: What OFWs/travelers should do in countries where Ebola has been reported
- Indigenous peoples to benefit under Bangsamoro Law
- Imports slide by 1.3 percent in August 2014
- DOLE reiterates pay rules on All Saints Day