TRIPARTITE WAGES and
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
|Republic of the Philippines
Department of Labor and Employment
2/F. 1650 DY International Building cor.
San Marcelino Street and Gen. Malvar Street,
WAGE ORDER No. NCR-17
PROVIDING A COST OF LIVING ALLOWANCE (COLA) AND INTEGRATING THE EXISTING COLA OF P22 INTO THE BASIC WAGE IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- PhilRice recommends El Niño-ready varieties, technologies to farmers
- Post-Yolanda recovery in Tangalan, Aklan done through community-driven development
- Support for Yolanda-affected communities continues
- Research and innovation seen to increase competitiveness among ASEAN countries
- PH government pushes completion of Tripartite Review Process for MNLF peace deal
- DA photo release: The Palawan seaweeds industry