TRIPARTITE WAGES and
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
|Republic of the Philippines
Department of Labor and Employment
2/F. 1650 DY International Building cor.
San Marcelino Street and Gen. Malvar Street,
WAGE ORDER No. NCR-17
PROVIDING A COST OF LIVING ALLOWANCE (COLA) AND INTEGRATING THE EXISTING COLA OF P22 INTO THE BASIC WAGE IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- DILG calls on LGUs in Eastern Visayas and Southern Luzon to prepare for typhoon Maysak
- Over 17,000 hectares in Calabarzon targeted for reforestation
- Announcements and reminders for new vehicle owners from LTO
- DPWH provides assistance for motorists and commuters during Lenten season
- DFA advisory: On the recruitment of nurses for Malta and United Kingdom
- Four sections of EDSA due for repair this Holy Week