TRIPARTITE WAGES and
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
|Republic of the Philippines
Department of Labor and Employment
2/F. 1650 DY International Building cor.
San Marcelino Street and Gen. Malvar Street,
WAGE ORDER No. NCR-17
PROVIDING A COST OF LIVING ALLOWANCE (COLA) AND INTEGRATING THE EXISTING COLA OF P22 INTO THE BASIC WAGE IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Infographic: The 2016 Proposed National Budget
- P3-T 2016 budget to spur broader growth
- Administration urges MRT Holdings to drop bid against new train coaches for MRT-3
- DILG tests DOST’s hybrid road train
- Modernization of Sasa Port Project attracts several foreign firms
- Rehabilitation of Yolanda-affected areas remains an administration priority