TRIPARTITE WAGES and
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
|Republic of the Philippines
Department of Labor and Employment
2/F. 1650 DY International Building cor.
San Marcelino Street and Gen. Malvar Street,
WAGE ORDER No. NCR-17
PROVIDING A COST OF LIVING ALLOWANCE (COLA) AND INTEGRATING THE EXISTING COLA OF P22 INTO THE BASIC WAGE IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Fisheries industry gets additional P76-M support for fish ports
- LRT-MRT fares to be increased on January 4
- Statement: The Presidential Spokesperson on the week of December 15-19, 2014
- At the 2014 Search for Outstanding Volunteers: Solidarity and selflessness ablaze through volunteerism
- DOTC year in review
- DOLE prepares for APEC 2015 human resource development meet