TRIPARTITE WAGES and
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
|Republic of the Philippines
Department of Labor and Employment
2/F. 1650 DY International Building cor.
San Marcelino Street and Gen. Malvar Street,
WAGE ORDER No. NCR-17
PROVIDING A COST OF LIVING ALLOWANCE (COLA) AND INTEGRATING THE EXISTING COLA OF P22 INTO THE BASIC WAGE IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Caraga wage board ups minimum wage rates
- OPAFSAM-PCA holds National Investment Summit on coco-based farming enterprises
- DOLE declares six Sagada barangays free from child labor
- Philippine Fiestas and Festivals: Photography by Donald C. Tapan to be launched in Manila
- Philippines and France intensify cooperation, sign agreements on key areas
- Joint Declaration on Enhanced Partnership between the Philippines and France