His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the Rotary Club of Parañaque-St. Andrew, District 3830
On the occasion of their Induction of Directors and Officers for Rotary Year 2012-2013
[July 20, 2012]
My warmest greetings to the Rotary Club of Parañaque-St. Andrew, District 3830, as you hold your Induction of Directors and Officers for Rotary Year 2012-2013.
As our nation gains momentum towards its goal of equitable progress, the private sphere’s active involvement in our collective task of nation-building becomes even more integral. Throughout the years, your organization has worked tirelessly and has created synergy with government, and more importantly, with the communities you serve. Your programs have sent computers and software to various public schools in Parañaque City; helped improved literacy and leadership among students; and enhanced your respective communities through dental and medical missions and other community health projects. We are glad to have you with us in this endeavor, as we build on our reforms and invest further in our people.
As we work towards the stability and prosperity that the daylight of transparent and accountable governance brings to our country, I am confident that your new officers and directors, as well as your members and beneficiaries will continue to take part in forging the future we all aspire for.
I wish you all the best.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Share on social media
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
More from the Briefing Room
- President Aquino advances 2015 Budget for inclusive growth
- Kasambahay contract now available in 12 different local languages
- UNICEF’s unconditional cash grants to benefit Pantawid Pamilya families in E. Visayas
- Roxas secures freedom of 4 cops from NPA
- NPA to turn over four cops to DILG chief
- DOE chairs 2014 Consumer Welfare Month
- Statement: The Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process on the release of PNP personnel
- Message of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process on Eid’l Fitr
- Statement: The Secretary of Education on SONA 2014
- Statement: The Secretary of the Interior and Local Government on Janet Lim Napoles’ transfer to Bicutan
- BIR reminds importers and customs brokers of July 31 accreditation deadline
- DOE updates on power restoration after Typhoon Glenda as of July 25, 2014