His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the Rotary Club of Parañaque-St. Andrew, District 3830
On the occasion of their Induction of Directors and Officers for Rotary Year 2012-2013
[July 20, 2012]
My warmest greetings to the Rotary Club of Parañaque-St. Andrew, District 3830, as you hold your Induction of Directors and Officers for Rotary Year 2012-2013.
As our nation gains momentum towards its goal of equitable progress, the private sphere’s active involvement in our collective task of nation-building becomes even more integral. Throughout the years, your organization has worked tirelessly and has created synergy with government, and more importantly, with the communities you serve. Your programs have sent computers and software to various public schools in Parañaque City; helped improved literacy and leadership among students; and enhanced your respective communities through dental and medical missions and other community health projects. We are glad to have you with us in this endeavor, as we build on our reforms and invest further in our people.
As we work towards the stability and prosperity that the daylight of transparent and accountable governance brings to our country, I am confident that your new officers and directors, as well as your members and beneficiaries will continue to take part in forging the future we all aspire for.
I wish you all the best.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- National Government fiscal deficit for July 2014 narrows to P1.8 billion
- Bulletin No. 2: The Filipino peacekeepers in Golan Heights
- Bulletin No. 1: The Filipino peacekeepers in Golan Heights
- Statement: The Secretary of Budget on the 6.4% 2014 Q2 GDP growth
- Statement: The Secretary of Finance on Q2 2014 GDP growth
- Dentist charged with tax evasion for underdeclaring service income