His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the Rotary Club of Parañaque-St. Andrew, District 3830
On the occasion of their Induction of Directors and Officers for Rotary Year 2012-2013
[July 20, 2012]
My warmest greetings to the Rotary Club of Parañaque-St. Andrew, District 3830, as you hold your Induction of Directors and Officers for Rotary Year 2012-2013.
As our nation gains momentum towards its goal of equitable progress, the private sphere’s active involvement in our collective task of nation-building becomes even more integral. Throughout the years, your organization has worked tirelessly and has created synergy with government, and more importantly, with the communities you serve. Your programs have sent computers and software to various public schools in Parañaque City; helped improved literacy and leadership among students; and enhanced your respective communities through dental and medical missions and other community health projects. We are glad to have you with us in this endeavor, as we build on our reforms and invest further in our people.
As we work towards the stability and prosperity that the daylight of transparent and accountable governance brings to our country, I am confident that your new officers and directors, as well as your members and beneficiaries will continue to take part in forging the future we all aspire for.
I wish you all the best.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Remarks of Tourism Secretary Mon Jimenez at the Philippine Economic Briefing
- DepEd, NYC launch Abot-Alam for out of school youth in PH
- Statement: The Socioeconomic Planning Secretary on accelerating infrastructure development
- POEA Governing Board issues new guidelines defining high risk areas and benefits due to seafarers
- Zambo village builds dream school through people’s participation
- Sajahatra implements initial cash-for-work program in South Cotabato communities