An August 1, 2012, photo release from the Department of Foreign Affairs
Secretary of Foreign Affairs Albert F. del Rosario (5th from left) and Mr. Bobby O. Dy, Senior Vice President of Ayala Land Inc. (4th from right), led the cutting of the ceremonial ribbon to formally open the new Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Regional Consular Office at the MarQuee Mall in Angeles City, Pampanga, on July 30, 2012. The secretary and Mr. Dy were joined by (from left) DFA Assistant Secretary for Consular Affairs, Jaime Victor B. Ledda, Ms. Rowena M. Tomeldan, DFA Undersecretary for Special and Ocean Concerns Jose S. Brillantes, Civil Service Commission (CSC) Chairman Francisco T. Duque III, M.D., Angeles City Mayor Edgardo D. Pamintuan, Mr. Emmanuel Angeles, and DFA Undersecretary for International Economic Relations Laura Q. del Rosario.
CSC Chairman Francisco T. Duque III presents the Civil Service Seal of Excellence Award to Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert F. del Rosario during the inauguration of the new DFA Consular Office at MarQuee Mall, Angeles City, Pampanga. Also in the photo are, CSC Director Karin Litz P. Zerna (2nd left), Ms. Rowena M. Sanchez, Senior Special Assistant for the Office of the Undersecretary for Administration (OUA), Assistant Secretary for Consular Affairs, Jaime Victor B. Ledda, and other officials.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Statement: DSWD on the lowering of the minimum age of criminal responsibility
- Statement: DepEd on the shooting incident at PNHS
- Budget reforms highlighted in good governance meet
- Statement: The Deputy Presidential Spokesperson on the dismissal of the impeachment cases against the President
- Statement: The Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process on the draft Bangsamoro Basic Law
- Future of Philippine agriculture: DA’s farm mechanization program gives rise to innovative technologies