An August 1, 2012, photo release from the Department of Foreign Affairs
Secretary of Foreign Affairs Albert F. del Rosario (5th from left) and Mr. Bobby O. Dy, Senior Vice President of Ayala Land Inc. (4th from right), led the cutting of the ceremonial ribbon to formally open the new Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Regional Consular Office at the MarQuee Mall in Angeles City, Pampanga, on July 30, 2012. The secretary and Mr. Dy were joined by (from left) DFA Assistant Secretary for Consular Affairs, Jaime Victor B. Ledda, Ms. Rowena M. Tomeldan, DFA Undersecretary for Special and Ocean Concerns Jose S. Brillantes, Civil Service Commission (CSC) Chairman Francisco T. Duque III, M.D., Angeles City Mayor Edgardo D. Pamintuan, Mr. Emmanuel Angeles, and DFA Undersecretary for International Economic Relations Laura Q. del Rosario.
CSC Chairman Francisco T. Duque III presents the Civil Service Seal of Excellence Award to Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert F. del Rosario during the inauguration of the new DFA Consular Office at MarQuee Mall, Angeles City, Pampanga. Also in the photo are, CSC Director Karin Litz P. Zerna (2nd left), Ms. Rowena M. Sanchez, Senior Special Assistant for the Office of the Undersecretary for Administration (OUA), Assistant Secretary for Consular Affairs, Jaime Victor B. Ledda, and other officials.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Statement: The Deputy Presidential Spokesperson on the week of January 26-30, 2015
- PNP holds necrological services for the 42 SAF members
- 1st meeting of Philippines-Viet Nam Joint Commission on concluding a Strategic Partnership held in Manila
- DOF-BLGF opens 197 positions to re-energize, reform local finance
- Joint statement of the GPH and MILF Peace Panels at the Special Meeting of the Panels in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- January 30, 2015, is a National Day of Mourning