An August 1, 2012, photo release from the Department of Foreign Affairs
Secretary of Foreign Affairs Albert F. del Rosario (5th from left) and Mr. Bobby O. Dy, Senior Vice President of Ayala Land Inc. (4th from right), led the cutting of the ceremonial ribbon to formally open the new Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Regional Consular Office at the MarQuee Mall in Angeles City, Pampanga, on July 30, 2012. The secretary and Mr. Dy were joined by (from left) DFA Assistant Secretary for Consular Affairs, Jaime Victor B. Ledda, Ms. Rowena M. Tomeldan, DFA Undersecretary for Special and Ocean Concerns Jose S. Brillantes, Civil Service Commission (CSC) Chairman Francisco T. Duque III, M.D., Angeles City Mayor Edgardo D. Pamintuan, Mr. Emmanuel Angeles, and DFA Undersecretary for International Economic Relations Laura Q. del Rosario.
CSC Chairman Francisco T. Duque III presents the Civil Service Seal of Excellence Award to Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert F. del Rosario during the inauguration of the new DFA Consular Office at MarQuee Mall, Angeles City, Pampanga. Also in the photo are, CSC Director Karin Litz P. Zerna (2nd left), Ms. Rowena M. Sanchez, Senior Special Assistant for the Office of the Undersecretary for Administration (OUA), Assistant Secretary for Consular Affairs, Jaime Victor B. Ledda, and other officials.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- NAIA toilets, airconditioning being improved
- Australian gov’t-funded program turns over 24 newly-rehabilitated classrooms in Sulu
- DepEd Learners’ Information System, information for greater access to education
- President Aquino to review final draft of Bangsamoro Basic Law
- Third government-chartered plane flies to Tunisia to bring home over 400 Filipinos from Libya
- Customs seizes contraband fruits from Africa