The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has extended to August 13, 2012 its August 10 deadline for the filing filing/filing & e-payment/remittance using BIR Forms 1600; 1606; 1601C & 1602; 1601E & 1601F; and, 2200M, due to the continuing floods in Metro Manila and surrounding provinces caused by the Southwest Monsoon.
The following is the list of RDOs covered by the Circular:
- RDOs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 under RR No. 1-Calasiao Pangasinan;
- RDOs 17A, 17B, 18, 19, 20, 21A, & 21B under RR No. 4-San Fernando, Pampanga;
- RDOs 24, 25A, 25B, 26 & 27 under RR No. 5-Caloocan City;
- RDOs 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, & 34 under RR No. 6-Manila;
- RDOs 28, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43A, 43B, 45 & 46 under RR No. 7-Quezon City;
- RDOs 54A, 54B, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, & 63 under RR No. 9-San Pablo City; and, LTAD I, II, III and LTEAD I 8i II, including LTDO-Makati, under the Large Taxpayer Service.
- RD0 44 (Taguig-Pateros);
- RDO 47 (East Makati);
- RDO 48 (West Makati);
- RDO 49 (North Makati);
- RDO 50 (South Makati);
- RD0 51(PasayCity);
- RDO 52 (Parañaque);
- RDO 53A (Las Piñas City); and,
- RDO 53B (Muntinlupa City)
The said deadline is non-extendible.
Download Revenue Memorandum Circular 41-2012.
Download Revenue Memorandum Circular 42-2012.
Share on social media
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
More from the Briefing Room
- [English] Benigno S. Aquino III, fifth State of the Nation Address, July 28, 2014
- BIR reminds importers and customs brokers of July 31 accreditation deadline
- DOE updates on power restoration after Typhoon Glenda as of July 25, 2014
- Statement: The Deputy Presidential Spokesperson on the week of July 21-25, 2014
- Decorated general assumes office as government ceasefire chief
- DepEd is committed to enhancing the quality of basic education
- DILG to relocate informal settlers to safer communities
- DOH recognizes Typhoon Yolanda heroes
- POEA allows exemptions for OFW’s returning to Libya under certain skills
- General Government debt improves to 39.2% of GDP as of end-2013
- Bureau of Customs opens over 1,000 job vacancies
- DOLE lists local job vacancies for OFW repatriates from crisis-stricken countries