A September 7, 2012, press release from the Department of Foreign Affairs
The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA), Office of Consular Affairs-Authentication Division is now accepting authentication services at its new consular office, the DFA-NCR East, at the 7th floor, Building C of SM Megamall in Mandaluyong City.
DFA-NCR East will be processing the following documents for authentication:
- NBI, Police and Barangay Clearances;
- NSO-issued documents except CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage);
- Affidavits of Employment, Trainings, Seminars and Baptismal Certificates;
- Other Notarized Documents;
- DOH Documents;
- PRC Documents;
- LTO Documents; and
- Foreign documents authenticated by our Philippine Embassy/Consulate abroad or documents authenticated by Foreign Embassies/Consulates based in the Philippines.
Processing fee will be P200 for express processing (one working day) and P100 for regular processing (four working days).
Applicants are advised to personally hand-carry their documents or an authorized representative who is an immediate family member. The authorized representative must present the following: (1) an authorization letter or Special Power of Attorney (SPA) from the applicant; (2) a photocopy of the applicant’s ID card bearing his/her signature; and (3) a photocopy of the representative’s ID card bearing his/her signature.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Abiso para sa lahat ng Pilipino sa Yemen
- DOT, TPB, and MTV announce performers’ line-up for the first-ever MTV Music Evolution in Manila
- Palaro 2015 host sets benchmark for future Palarong Pambansa
- Commission on Appointments confirms new ambassadors
- DOLE lauds NMP for saving P6.5M in repair of training boat
- DPWH-NCR March 27-30 road repair