His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the Siargao Electric Cooperative Inc. (SIARELCO)
On the occasion of their 23rd Annual General Membership Meeting
[September 29, 2012]
My warmest greetings to the Siargao Electric Cooperative Inc. (SIARELCO), as you hold your 23rd Annual General Membership Meeting.
The waves of Siargao have drawn surfing enthusiasts from around the globe, and have transformed your town into a sought-after tourist destination. Your natural heritage complements the warmth of your people and their potential for empowerment. These qualities affirm our collective movement, “It’s More Fun in the Philippines”, and other worthy endeavors for advancement. We in government count your enterprise among our partners in upholding our people’s welfare and interest through service rendered with excellence and integrity. May this gathering strengthen your role in the energy sector, in line with sustainable development.
Our joint efforts have energized thousands of sitios in the past year. We can do even more in the coming years. Let us remain steadfast in striving towards inclusive progress and revitalizing our nation.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Share on social media
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
More from the Briefing Room
- Paggugol na Matuwid 2015: Kung paano lahat ng reporma, nag-uugat sa badyet
- President Aquino advances 2015 Budget for inclusive growth
- Salient Points: 2015 Budget Message of President Aquino
- Kasambahay contract now available in 12 different local languages
- UNICEF’s unconditional cash grants to benefit Pantawid Pamilya families in E. Visayas
- Roxas secures freedom of 4 cops from NPA
- NPA to turn over four cops to DILG chief
- DOE chairs 2014 Consumer Welfare Month
- Statement: The Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process on the release of PNP personnel
- Message of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process on Eid’l Fitr
- Statement: The Secretary of Education on SONA 2014
- Statement: The Secretary of the Interior and Local Government on Janet Lim Napoles’ transfer to Bicutan