His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the Junior Chamber International Manileña
On the occasion of their Induction Ceremony
[January 26, 2013]
My warmest greetings to the Junior Chamber International Manileña as you hold your Induction Ceremony.
We draw strength from each other in facing the challenges of this increasingly globalized era—and our womenfolk, who radiate optimism and grace, are our paragons of courage and passion. Your collective bears testament to the continued empowerment of the Filipino woman, and we in government are grateful for your endeavors, driven by compassion, generosity, and bayanihan, that aid our less privileged countrymen and elevate our communities. May your new set of leaders enliven your fervor in pursuing your mission, as you set greater heights to conquer and expand your services to more Filipino families.
We call on every Filipino to champion equality and justice, and forge our way towards a truly progressive Philippines. May your Association continue to add vitality to our task of nation-building, as we tread the straight and righteous path.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Share on social media
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
More from the Briefing Room
- DOLE augments contingency team to assist in repatriation of OFWs from Libya
- DOH statement on the nation’s health
- Secretary Deles: Bangsamoro Basic Law to respect IP rights
- DOE supports the 2014 National Science and Technology Week
- DFA Statement: On Libya repatriation
- DOLE: Focused and comprehensive reintegration services await returning OFWs
- Agri-chief urges local hog producers to prep for the ASEAN free trade
- President Aquino advances 2015 Budget for inclusive growth
- Salient Points: 2015 Budget Message of President Aquino
- Kasambahay contract now available in 12 different local languages
- UNICEF’s unconditional cash grants to benefit Pantawid Pamilya families in E. Visayas
- DOLE’s PRC reschedules licensure examinations for teachers, physicians, and sanitary engineers