His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the Junior Chamber International Manileña
On the occasion of their Induction Ceremony
[January 26, 2013]
My warmest greetings to the Junior Chamber International Manileña as you hold your Induction Ceremony.
We draw strength from each other in facing the challenges of this increasingly globalized era—and our womenfolk, who radiate optimism and grace, are our paragons of courage and passion. Your collective bears testament to the continued empowerment of the Filipino woman, and we in government are grateful for your endeavors, driven by compassion, generosity, and bayanihan, that aid our less privileged countrymen and elevate our communities. May your new set of leaders enliven your fervor in pursuing your mission, as you set greater heights to conquer and expand your services to more Filipino families.
We call on every Filipino to champion equality and justice, and forge our way towards a truly progressive Philippines. May your Association continue to add vitality to our task of nation-building, as we tread the straight and righteous path.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Bulletin No. 1: The Filipino peacekeepers in Golan Heights
- Statement: The Secretary of Budget on the 6.4% 2014 Q2 GDP growth
- Statement: The Secretary of Finance on Q2 2014 GDP growth
- Dentist charged with tax evasion for underdeclaring service income
- Software and manufacturing companies charged with willful failure to pay tax
- DPWH starts bidding for 7km by-pass road segment in Bulacan