A March 5, 2013, press release from the Department of Foreign Affairs
Secretary of Foreign Affairs Albert F. del Rosario (2nd from left) met with Malaysian Foreign Minister Dato Sri’ Anifah Aman (2nd from right) and Defense Minister Dato’ Seri Dr. Ahmad Zamid Hamidi (rightmost) midnight Monday, March 4, in Kuala Lumpur and discussed ways on how to peacefully resolve the incident in Lahad Datu.
Present during the meeting were Philippine Ambassador J. Eduardo Malaya (leftmost), Malaysian Foreign Ministry Secretary General Tan Sri Mohd Radzi Abdul Rahman (back to the camera) and other officials from the Embassy and the Malaysian Foreign and Defense Ministries.
The Foreign Affairs Secretary flew to Kuala Lumpur Monday early evening.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- President Duterte set to visit Vietnam this week
- Pres. Duterte awards cops, assures support for policemen in fight vs drugs
- President Duterte urges cops in Cagayan de Oro to continue fight vs illegal drugs
- President Duterte orders military to stop paramilitary groups amid ongoing peace talks
- Govt’s war on drugs gaining ground – Andanar
- Duterte extends financial assistance to Davao blast victims