A March 5, 2013, press release from the Department of Foreign Affairs
Secretary of Foreign Affairs Albert F. del Rosario (2nd from left) met with Malaysian Foreign Minister Dato Sri’ Anifah Aman (2nd from right) and Defense Minister Dato’ Seri Dr. Ahmad Zamid Hamidi (rightmost) midnight Monday, March 4, in Kuala Lumpur and discussed ways on how to peacefully resolve the incident in Lahad Datu.
Present during the meeting were Philippine Ambassador J. Eduardo Malaya (leftmost), Malaysian Foreign Ministry Secretary General Tan Sri Mohd Radzi Abdul Rahman (back to the camera) and other officials from the Embassy and the Malaysian Foreign and Defense Ministries.
The Foreign Affairs Secretary flew to Kuala Lumpur Monday early evening.
Share on social media
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
More from the Briefing Room
- [English] Benigno S. Aquino III, fifth State of the Nation Address, July 28, 2014
- BIR reminds importers and customs brokers of July 31 accreditation deadline
- DOE updates on power restoration after Typhoon Glenda as of July 25, 2014
- Statement: The Deputy Presidential Spokesperson on the week of July 21-25, 2014
- Decorated general assumes office as government ceasefire chief
- DepEd is committed to enhancing the quality of basic education
- DILG to relocate informal settlers to safer communities
- DOH recognizes Typhoon Yolanda heroes
- POEA allows exemptions for OFW’s returning to Libya under certain skills
- General Government debt improves to 39.2% of GDP as of end-2013
- Bureau of Customs opens over 1,000 job vacancies
- DOLE lists local job vacancies for OFW repatriates from crisis-stricken countries