A March 5, 2013, press release from the Department of Foreign Affairs
Secretary of Foreign Affairs Albert F. del Rosario (2nd from left) met with Malaysian Foreign Minister Dato Sri’ Anifah Aman (2nd from right) and Defense Minister Dato’ Seri Dr. Ahmad Zamid Hamidi (rightmost) midnight Monday, March 4, in Kuala Lumpur and discussed ways on how to peacefully resolve the incident in Lahad Datu.
Present during the meeting were Philippine Ambassador J. Eduardo Malaya (leftmost), Malaysian Foreign Ministry Secretary General Tan Sri Mohd Radzi Abdul Rahman (back to the camera) and other officials from the Embassy and the Malaysian Foreign and Defense Ministries.
The Foreign Affairs Secretary flew to Kuala Lumpur Monday early evening.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Statement: The Secretary of Budget on the 6.4% 2014 Q2 GDP growth
- Statement: The Secretary of Finance on Q2 2014 GDP growth
- Dentist charged with tax evasion for underdeclaring service income
- Software and manufacturing companies charged with willful failure to pay tax
- DPWH starts bidding for 7km by-pass road segment in Bulacan
- Statement: Secretary Balisacan on the 2014 2nd quarter performance of the Philippine economy