His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To San Juan de Dios Educational Foundation Inc. – College
On the occasion of their Centennial
[March 6, 2013]
My warmest greetings to the administration, faculty, alumni, and students of San Juan de Dios Educational Foundation Inc. – College as you celebrate your Centennial.
We in government join you in commemorating this milestone in your school’s history. Through a century of values-centered education, your school has produced ranks of competent professionals, brought thousands of dreams within reach, and molded generations of integrated, able leaders. We in government are grateful for your past century as partners in shaping the ideals of our youth: The triumphs of your alumni are a valuable contribution to empowering the future stewards of our country who will carry on with our task of nation-building.
Today, you all come home to the institution that played a vital role in your development as individuals: This is an opportunity to give back to your school, to spur more meaningful initiatives within your communities, and to serve the Almighty and your fellowman with utmost excellence and honor. May you hold true to your duties as citizens and as alumni of your esteemed alma mater.
I wish you a happy anniversary.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Statement: DSWD on the lowering of the minimum age of criminal responsibility
- Statement: DepEd on the shooting incident at PNHS
- Budget reforms highlighted in good governance meet
- Statement: The Deputy Presidential Spokesperson on the dismissal of the impeachment cases against the President
- Statement: The Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process on the draft Bangsamoro Basic Law
- Future of Philippine agriculture: DA’s farm mechanization program gives rise to innovative technologies