His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To San Juan de Dios Educational Foundation Inc. – College
On the occasion of their Centennial
[March 6, 2013]
My warmest greetings to the administration, faculty, alumni, and students of San Juan de Dios Educational Foundation Inc. – College as you celebrate your Centennial.
We in government join you in commemorating this milestone in your school’s history. Through a century of values-centered education, your school has produced ranks of competent professionals, brought thousands of dreams within reach, and molded generations of integrated, able leaders. We in government are grateful for your past century as partners in shaping the ideals of our youth: The triumphs of your alumni are a valuable contribution to empowering the future stewards of our country who will carry on with our task of nation-building.
Today, you all come home to the institution that played a vital role in your development as individuals: This is an opportunity to give back to your school, to spur more meaningful initiatives within your communities, and to serve the Almighty and your fellowman with utmost excellence and honor. May you hold true to your duties as citizens and as alumni of your esteemed alma mater.
I wish you a happy anniversary.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Share on social media
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
More from the Briefing Room
- [English] Benigno S. Aquino III, fifth State of the Nation Address, July 28, 2014
- BIR reminds importers and customs brokers of July 31 accreditation deadline
- DOE updates on power restoration after Typhoon Glenda as of July 25, 2014
- Statement: The Deputy Presidential Spokesperson on the week of July 21-25, 2014
- Decorated general assumes office as government ceasefire chief
- DepEd is committed to enhancing the quality of basic education
- DILG to relocate informal settlers to safer communities
- DOH recognizes Typhoon Yolanda heroes
- POEA allows exemptions for OFW’s returning to Libya under certain skills
- General Government debt improves to 39.2% of GDP as of end-2013
- Bureau of Customs opens over 1,000 job vacancies
- DOLE lists local job vacancies for OFW repatriates from crisis-stricken countries