His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To Tagum Cooperative
On the occasion of their 46th Annual General Assembly
[March 17, 2013]
My warmest greetings to Tagum Cooperative as you hold your 46th Annual General Assembly.
The people of Davao del Norte, the cities of Davao, Tagum, and Panabo, and the Compostela Valley entrust to you their welfare, as you renew your commitment to your mission of service. Remain steadfast in contributing to your region’s advancement alongside our country’s renewal, and reinforce your resolve to sustain the Filipino values of hard work and determination. Let this event also galvanize your members to act in solidarity and help your government sustain the culture of peace and the vitality of our economy that we have now secured.
We solemnly remember the toll of Typhoon Pablo on our countrymen in Visayas and Mindanao. We rise up in spite of this calamity, and unite to ensure that our country’s renewal carries on. May the Filipino spirit of bayanihan empower you to help your constituents recover from the storms, elevate their welfare, and give them the courage to move on, towards a more stable and progressive Philippines.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Palace Strongly Reiterates Call For Ceasefire
- Press Conference Of PCO Secretary Martin Andanar, Presidential Spokesperson Ernesto Abella And Socioeconomic Planning Secretary And Director General Of The National Economic And Development Authority Dr. Ernesto M. Pernia
- Press Conference of Sec. Andanar, Spokesperson Abella, Sec. Sueno and Commissioner Faeldon
- Press Conference of President Rodrigo Roa Duterte (August 21, 2016)
- From The Office Of The Presidential Spokesperson On the UN executive to PH
- La Mesa Dam Alert #2