His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the Barangka Credit Cooperative
On the occasion of their 27th Annual General Assembly
[March 24, 2013]
My warmest greetings to the Barangka Credit Cooperative as you hold your 27th Annual General Assembly.
A dynamic society is one that accords its citizens the means to advance their welfare, that their efforts also lead to the development of their communities. This objective is fulfilled with the dedication of cooperatives, whose structure of collective ownership and accountability is a viable alternative for a more equitable wealth distribution and investment generation. Your government looks forward to this assembly leading to ideas that benefit all sectors, expand our middle class, and aid our people in defeating poverty.
Our collective resolve to follow the straight and righteous path has led our country into this period of revitalization, highlighted by a surge in economic growth, increased business confidence, and a renewed sense of hope in our future. Our task now is to ensure that no one is left behind as we realize our potential as a united people.
May you have a successful assembly.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Over 80% of applicants passed preliminary screening for Customs posts
- An Extraordinary Response to a Different Kind of Ordinary: How the “New Normal” Killed “Hayahay”
- Cebu Bus Rapid Transit gets go signal
- Common LRTA passenger complaints
- Filipino community in Singapore celebrates key events in August
- PH government’s achievements highlighted at 3rd session of UNESCAP Committee on Social Development in Bangkok