His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the Barangka Credit Cooperative
On the occasion of their 27th Annual General Assembly
[March 24, 2013]
My warmest greetings to the Barangka Credit Cooperative as you hold your 27th Annual General Assembly.
A dynamic society is one that accords its citizens the means to advance their welfare, that their efforts also lead to the development of their communities. This objective is fulfilled with the dedication of cooperatives, whose structure of collective ownership and accountability is a viable alternative for a more equitable wealth distribution and investment generation. Your government looks forward to this assembly leading to ideas that benefit all sectors, expand our middle class, and aid our people in defeating poverty.
Our collective resolve to follow the straight and righteous path has led our country into this period of revitalization, highlighted by a surge in economic growth, increased business confidence, and a renewed sense of hope in our future. Our task now is to ensure that no one is left behind as we realize our potential as a united people.
May you have a successful assembly.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Share on social media
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
More from the Briefing Room
- Paggugol na Matuwid 2015: Kung paano lahat ng reporma, nag-uugat sa badyet
- President Aquino advances 2015 Budget for inclusive growth
- Salient Points: 2015 Budget Message of President Aquino
- Kasambahay contract now available in 12 different local languages
- UNICEF’s unconditional cash grants to benefit Pantawid Pamilya families in E. Visayas
- Roxas secures freedom of 4 cops from NPA
- NPA to turn over four cops to DILG chief
- DOE chairs 2014 Consumer Welfare Month
- Statement: The Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process on the release of PNP personnel
- Message of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process on Eid’l Fitr
- Statement: The Secretary of Education on SONA 2014
- Statement: The Secretary of the Interior and Local Government on Janet Lim Napoles’ transfer to Bicutan