His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the Philippine College of Emergency Medicine Inc.
On the occasion of their 3rd Annual Convention
[April 15, 2013]
My warmest greetings to the Philippine College of Emergency Medicine Inc. as you hold your 3rd Annual Convention.
We in government recognize the crucial role of the PCEM as an organization providing continuing research and education to advance the field of emergency medicine. Your endeavors to enhance the technical expertise of physicians and other health specialists run parallel to our national healthcare agenda; these are bold steps towards attaining an empowered citizenry. May this convention serve as a springboard for further developments in the practice of your profession, and may these innovations all redound to the welfare of the Filipino people.
As we take greater strides towards our country’s revitalization, let us stay the course along the straight and righteous path and be illuminated by the daylight of hope and change. By upholding integrity and accountability in every undertaking, we shall soon forge our dream of an even more equitably progressive Philippines into reality.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Share on social media
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
More from the Briefing Room
- [English] Benigno S. Aquino III, fifth State of the Nation Address, July 28, 2014
- BIR reminds importers and customs brokers of July 31 accreditation deadline
- DOE updates on power restoration after Typhoon Glenda as of July 25, 2014
- Statement: The Deputy Presidential Spokesperson on the week of July 21-25, 2014
- Decorated general assumes office as government ceasefire chief
- DepEd is committed to enhancing the quality of basic education
- DILG to relocate informal settlers to safer communities
- DOH recognizes Typhoon Yolanda heroes
- POEA allows exemptions for OFW’s returning to Libya under certain skills
- General Government debt improves to 39.2% of GDP as of end-2013
- Bureau of Customs opens over 1,000 job vacancies
- DOLE lists local job vacancies for OFW repatriates from crisis-stricken countries