His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the Philippine College of Emergency Medicine Inc.
On the occasion of their 3rd Annual Convention
[April 15, 2013]
My warmest greetings to the Philippine College of Emergency Medicine Inc. as you hold your 3rd Annual Convention.
We in government recognize the crucial role of the PCEM as an organization providing continuing research and education to advance the field of emergency medicine. Your endeavors to enhance the technical expertise of physicians and other health specialists run parallel to our national healthcare agenda; these are bold steps towards attaining an empowered citizenry. May this convention serve as a springboard for further developments in the practice of your profession, and may these innovations all redound to the welfare of the Filipino people.
As we take greater strides towards our country’s revitalization, let us stay the course along the straight and righteous path and be illuminated by the daylight of hope and change. By upholding integrity and accountability in every undertaking, we shall soon forge our dream of an even more equitably progressive Philippines into reality.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- DPWH Advisory: Typhoon Luis update, as of September 16, 2014, 8:00 a.m.
- DepEd, American Field Service ink MOA for foreign exchange programs
- BIR collection for August 2014 grew by P9.45B
- Baldoz congratulates South Korea on 10th Anniversary celebration of the Employment Permit System
- PH second among 15 countries in terms of efficiency in sending workers to S. Korea
- Video: Alternative routes while Metro Manila Skyway Project (Stage 3) is being constructed