His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the Philippine College of Emergency Medicine Inc.
On the occasion of their 3rd Annual Convention
[April 15, 2013]
My warmest greetings to the Philippine College of Emergency Medicine Inc. as you hold your 3rd Annual Convention.
We in government recognize the crucial role of the PCEM as an organization providing continuing research and education to advance the field of emergency medicine. Your endeavors to enhance the technical expertise of physicians and other health specialists run parallel to our national healthcare agenda; these are bold steps towards attaining an empowered citizenry. May this convention serve as a springboard for further developments in the practice of your profession, and may these innovations all redound to the welfare of the Filipino people.
As we take greater strides towards our country’s revitalization, let us stay the course along the straight and righteous path and be illuminated by the daylight of hope and change. By upholding integrity and accountability in every undertaking, we shall soon forge our dream of an even more equitably progressive Philippines into reality.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- PNP holds necrological services for the 42 SAF members
- 1st meeting of Philippines-Viet Nam Joint Commission on concluding a Strategic Partnership held in Manila
- DOF-BLGF opens 197 positions to re-energize, reform local finance
- Joint statement of the GPH and MILF Peace Panels at the Special Meeting of the Panels in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- January 30, 2015, is a National Day of Mourning
- Statement: The Secretary of Finance on the Q4 and FY 2014 GDP growth