His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To Capiz National High School
On the occasion of their 100th Founding Anniversary
[April 27, 2013]
My warmest congratulations to the administration, faculty, staff, students, and alumni of Capiz National High School as you celebrate your 100th Founding Anniversary.
Your alma mater has borne witness to the significant transitions in our nation’s story: the foundation and expansion of education across the country; the dynamism of the local governments and their partner sectors; and our movement of revitalization in this era of daylight. Through all these, you have been guided by the values of resilience and solidarity. Let this event reaffirm the commitment of your alumni as dutiful citizens of our Republic—catalysts of positive change and growth in the communities and institutions you serve.
May this celebration further bolster your mission to promote knowledge and values among the youth on your watch. May you continue to mold principled students, who will be among our partners in realizing the great potential of our country.
I wish you a happy and meaningful anniversary.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Share on social media
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
More from the Briefing Room
- Paggugol na Matuwid 2015: Nag-uugat sa badyet ang lahat ng reporma
- DOLE: OFWs in Libya can leave even without exit visas
- Statement: DFA on the PH proposal “Triple Action Plan”
- PH joins Yokohama Sparkling Twilight 2014
- PH featured in 2 popular Korean TV networks
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction considers PH a “competitive location for investors”
- DOH: Philippines is still Ebola-free
- Statement: The Presidential Spokesperson on the 5th death anniversary of President Corazon C. Aquino
- Overeseas Voter Registration Center is open at the Commission on Filipinos Overseas
- DFA Tacloban resumes operations, extends passport releasing to September 30, 2014
- DOH-MIMAROPA prioritizes health programs for PWD in the region
- Statement: Secretary Roxas on the capture of Said Giad alias “Maestro”