His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the Daughters of Mary Immaculate International of the Diocese
of Butuan and Agusan Norte
On the occasion of their 23rd Mindanao Area Conference
[April 27, 2013]
My warmest greetings to the Daughters of Mary Immaculate International of the Diocese of Butuan and Agusan Norte as you hold the 23rd Mindanao Area Conference.
Our steadfast march along the straight and righteous path is mirrored by our resolve to institute reforms and restore the integrity of our institutions. We in government are grateful for associations such as yours that fortify the strides we make towards our national transformation: You aid our communities by providing them with the guidance and wisdom to overcome challenges, and by helping stimulate spiritual growth in our society. May you remain fervent in pursuing your mission, as servants of Mary Immaculate and as catalysts of positive change.
The Filipino woman is an epitome of grace and strength. You embody optimism and hope through times of uncertainty and lead us back the road towards enlightenment. With an empowered citizenry steering our country, we continue on our quest for a more equitably progressive Philippines.
I wish you a productive conference.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- President Duterte all set for official visit to Vietnam
- President Duterte says he’ll forge strong trade alliance with Chinese, Russian businesses
- President Duterte honors centenarians, recognizes child-friendly LGUs
- President Duterte set to visit Vietnam this week
- Pres. Duterte awards cops, assures support for policemen in fight vs drugs
- President Duterte urges cops in Cagayan de Oro to continue fight vs illegal drugs