His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the Philippine Association of Local Government Accountants
On the occasion of their 10th Phalga Annual National Conference
[May 28, 2013]
My warmest greetings to the Philippine Association of Local Government Accountants as you hold the 10th Phalga Annual National Conference.
Good governance is a cornerstone of our collective efforts towards revitalization and a fundamental component of equitable progress. Your organization has the important task of maintaining the integrity and accountability of our provincial, city, and municipal accountants; may this event foster unity among you so that you may further carry out your mission to enhance the professional growth and protect the welfare of your members. Be guided by the inherent creativity and passion behind every endeavor, including your discipline, with its direct consequence on our people’s empowerment.
Your accomplishments will help ensure for our citizens that the resources they entrust to public service fulfill their intended purpose. May your solidarity help transform our nation and uplift the Filipino people.
I wish you a productive and meaningful event.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- PH Ambassador, NZ Immigration and Labor Officials discuss OFW deployment to Christchurch
- Design PH draws international buyers at Salone Internazionale del Mobile 2015
- DSWD, Smart solidify partnership for disaster management
- DILG chief to visit possible Negros Island Region site
- DSWD takes lead in convergence of gov’t programs
- DOLE lauds Region 11 as first DOLE region to have complete lactation station and clinic room