His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the Philippine Association of Local Government Accountants
On the occasion of their 10th Phalga Annual National Conference
[May 28, 2013]
My warmest greetings to the Philippine Association of Local Government Accountants as you hold the 10th Phalga Annual National Conference.
Good governance is a cornerstone of our collective efforts towards revitalization and a fundamental component of equitable progress. Your organization has the important task of maintaining the integrity and accountability of our provincial, city, and municipal accountants; may this event foster unity among you so that you may further carry out your mission to enhance the professional growth and protect the welfare of your members. Be guided by the inherent creativity and passion behind every endeavor, including your discipline, with its direct consequence on our people’s empowerment.
Your accomplishments will help ensure for our citizens that the resources they entrust to public service fulfill their intended purpose. May your solidarity help transform our nation and uplift the Filipino people.
I wish you a productive and meaningful event.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Share on social media
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
More from the Briefing Room
- BIR reminds importers and customs brokers of July 31 accreditation deadline
- DOE updates on power restoration after Typhoon Glenda as of July 25, 2014
- Statement: The Deputy Presidential Spokesperson on the week of July 21-25, 2014
- Decorated general assumes office as government ceasefire chief
- DepEd is committed to enhancing the quality of basic education
- DILG to relocate informal settlers to safer communities
- DOH recognizes Typhoon Yolanda heroes
- POEA allows exemptions for OFW’s returning to Libya under certain skills
- General Government debt improves to 39.2% of GDP as of end-2013
- Bureau of Customs opens over 1,000 job vacancies
- DOLE lists local job vacancies for OFW repatriates from crisis-stricken countries
- Photo release: Obando flood control project