His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the Philippine Association of Local Government Accountants
On the occasion of their 10th Phalga Annual National Conference
[May 28, 2013]
My warmest greetings to the Philippine Association of Local Government Accountants as you hold the 10th Phalga Annual National Conference.
Good governance is a cornerstone of our collective efforts towards revitalization and a fundamental component of equitable progress. Your organization has the important task of maintaining the integrity and accountability of our provincial, city, and municipal accountants; may this event foster unity among you so that you may further carry out your mission to enhance the professional growth and protect the welfare of your members. Be guided by the inherent creativity and passion behind every endeavor, including your discipline, with its direct consequence on our people’s empowerment.
Your accomplishments will help ensure for our citizens that the resources they entrust to public service fulfill their intended purpose. May your solidarity help transform our nation and uplift the Filipino people.
I wish you a productive and meaningful event.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- For the Record: Presidential Spokesperson clarifies a response he gave during his August 22 briefing
- 5th Progress Report: Millennium Development Goals
- Arrears Management Teams (AMTs) collect over P2 billion
- DILG: CIDG paiigtingin ang pagtugis sa mga Most Wanted Persons
- NAIA toilets, airconditioning being improved
- Australian gov’t-funded program turns over 24 newly-rehabilitated classrooms in Sulu