From the Department of Foreign Affairs
The Department of Foreign Affairs, Office of Consular-Affairs-Authentication Division is pleased to announce that the following types of documents can now be accepted in all DFA Satellite Consular Offices (DFA-NCR East/SM Megamall and DFA-NCR West/SM Manila) effective July 1, 2013:
1.) NBI Clearance
2.) Police Clearance
3.) Barangay Certification w/ Mayor Certification*
4.) NSO issued documents in security paper including CENOMAR
5.) Affidavits of Employment, Trainings/Seminars, and Baptism/Confirmation w/ Regional Trial Court (RTC) Certification
6.) Other Notarized Documents (SPA, Affidavit of Support and Guarantee, Consent, etc.) with RTC Certification
7.) Medical Certifications authenticated by DOH
8.) PRC Documents
9.) LTO License Certification (issued by LTO main office only)
10.) Foreign Documents authenticated by the Philippine/Consulate or documents authenticated by Foreign Embassies/Consulates based in the Philippines
11.) School Records (TOR, Diploma, Form 137, etc) w/ CHED, TESDA, or DEP-Ed Certificate of Authentication and Verification (CAV)
12.) School Records with CAV issued by State Colleges and Universities
In addition, regardless of affinity, an applicant may send an authorized representative to apply on his behalf. Authorized Representative must have a valid ID and has to present a signed authorization letter or SPA from the applicant, a photocopy of applicant’s ID bearing his signature, and a photocopy of the authorized representative’s ID.
1. Issued within Metro Manila only.
2. In case the document needs further verification, the applicant is advised to file at Authentication Division, Aseana Building, corner Bradco Ave., Macapagal Blvd., Parañaque City.
3. Liaison Officers of Recruitment Agencies are not allowed to transact authentication Services at any Satellite Consular Office (SCO)
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Statement: Undersecretary Manuel L. Quezon III on the week of February 1-5, 2016
- New schools for indigenous peoples in Mindanao
- CALABARZON to get big ticket BuB projects
- Statement: DFA on the DPRK’s recent notification of a rocket launch
- Deadline for SHS voucher program is on February 15
- Bid for new North-South Railway Project underway