His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the Philippine Cooperative Center
On the occasion of their 15th Annual General Assembly
[June 27, 2013]
My warmest greetings to the Philippine Cooperative Center as you hold your 15th Annual General Assembly.
The rise of enterprises across all levels of scale and the increased, sustained engagement of investors in our country are signs of renewed global confidence in our economy: These are indications that our government’s social and fiscal reforms are already taking root. May the PCC remain among our reliable partners in the steady progress of our nation; may you continue to serve as a guide for your member-cooperatives, as they cater to the financial needs of their members who will be crucial to safeguarding our newly reclaimed distinction on the global platform for years to come.
Maintaining our country’s resurgence and fulfilling our agenda of inclusive growth and lasting reform are complementary tasks in this era of revitalization. Let us work together to make change tangible and affirm that the straight and righteous path we have chosen is the road to our success.
I wish you an insightful, interactive gathering.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Share on social media
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
More from the Briefing Room
- BIR reminds importers and customs brokers of July 31 accreditation deadline
- DOE updates on power restoration after Typhoon Glenda as of July 25, 2014
- Statement: The Deputy Presidential Spokesperson on the week of July 21-25, 2014
- Decorated general assumes office as government ceasefire chief
- DepEd is committed to enhancing the quality of basic education
- DILG to relocate informal settlers to safer communities
- DOH recognizes Typhoon Yolanda heroes
- POEA allows exemptions for OFW’s returning to Libya under certain skills
- General Government debt improves to 39.2% of GDP as of end-2013
- Bureau of Customs opens over 1,000 job vacancies
- DOLE lists local job vacancies for OFW repatriates from crisis-stricken countries
- Photo release: Obando flood control project