His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the Philippine Cooperative Center
On the occasion of their 15th Annual General Assembly
[June 27, 2013]
My warmest greetings to the Philippine Cooperative Center as you hold your 15th Annual General Assembly.
The rise of enterprises across all levels of scale and the increased, sustained engagement of investors in our country are signs of renewed global confidence in our economy: These are indications that our government’s social and fiscal reforms are already taking root. May the PCC remain among our reliable partners in the steady progress of our nation; may you continue to serve as a guide for your member-cooperatives, as they cater to the financial needs of their members who will be crucial to safeguarding our newly reclaimed distinction on the global platform for years to come.
Maintaining our country’s resurgence and fulfilling our agenda of inclusive growth and lasting reform are complementary tasks in this era of revitalization. Let us work together to make change tangible and affirm that the straight and righteous path we have chosen is the road to our success.
I wish you an insightful, interactive gathering.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- DPWH project briefer: Flood management master plan for Metro Manila and surrounding areas
- LightEd PH campaign aims to improve learning for underprivileged students
- Government supports study for rapid, cost effective detection of Salmonella in meat products
- DPWH-NCR road repair schedule for July 31-August 3
- Photo release: NEDA participates in metro-wide simultaneous earthquake drill
- Six Mindanao provinces top national competitiveness ranking