His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the Philippine Cooperative Center
On the occasion of their 15th Annual General Assembly
[June 27, 2013]
My warmest greetings to the Philippine Cooperative Center as you hold your 15th Annual General Assembly.
The rise of enterprises across all levels of scale and the increased, sustained engagement of investors in our country are signs of renewed global confidence in our economy: These are indications that our government’s social and fiscal reforms are already taking root. May the PCC remain among our reliable partners in the steady progress of our nation; may you continue to serve as a guide for your member-cooperatives, as they cater to the financial needs of their members who will be crucial to safeguarding our newly reclaimed distinction on the global platform for years to come.
Maintaining our country’s resurgence and fulfilling our agenda of inclusive growth and lasting reform are complementary tasks in this era of revitalization. Let us work together to make change tangible and affirm that the straight and righteous path we have chosen is the road to our success.
I wish you an insightful, interactive gathering.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Situation Report on tropical storm Mario as of September 19, 2014 (5:00 p.m.)
- DSWD releases P6.6M worth of aid for Mayon evacuees
- More evacuation centers open for tropical storm Mario evacuees
- DSWD: 25 evacuation centers set up in TS Mario-hit areas
- DPWH: Bridge along Daang Maharlika damaged by flood in Camarines Norte
- DFA temporarily suspends passport and authentication services due to inclement weather conditions