COA Special Audits Office Report No. 2012-03 Government-wide Performance Audit: Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF) and Various Infrastructure including Local Projects (VILP)
At 3:00 p.m. today, August 16, 2013, the Commission on Audit (COA) released Special Audits Office Report No. 2012-03, a government-wide Performance Audit of Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF) and Various Infrastructure, including local projects (VILP) of various government implementing agencies from CYs 2007 to 2009.
You may access it here. (Links to coa.gov.ph) You may also view it by clicking on the button below.
The media and the public may find the following items of interest:
- The Executive Summary, on pp. 1-24 of the report
- Table 4, PDAF, VILP, and other releases per legislator, CY 2007-2009, pp. 6-14
- Table 10, legislators with releases in excess of their allocation, pp. 36-38
- Table 11, releases outside the legislative district of a congressmen, pp. 38-39
- Table 14, implementing agencies that transferred funds to NGOs covered in the audit, p. 46
- Table 15, NGOs to which PDAF were transferred, p. 47
- Table 18, the status of address of selected NGOs, pp. 50-51
COA and the DBM have been publishing reports on PDAF allocations on their respective websites.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Palace Strongly Reiterates Call For Ceasefire
- Press Conference Of PCO Secretary Martin Andanar, Presidential Spokesperson Ernesto Abella And Socioeconomic Planning Secretary And Director General Of The National Economic And Development Authority Dr. Ernesto M. Pernia
- Press Conference of Sec. Andanar, Spokesperson Abella, Sec. Sueno and Commissioner Faeldon
- Press Conference of President Rodrigo Roa Duterte (August 21, 2016)
- From The Office Of The Presidential Spokesperson On the UN executive to PH
- La Mesa Dam Alert #2