His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the Philippine Association of Building Administrators
On the observance of National Building Management Industry Week
[September 19, 2013]
My warmest greetings to the Philippine Association of Building Administrators as you observe National Building Management Industry Week and celebrate your 37th Founding Anniversary.
Your responsibilities entail dedication to detail and consistent responsiveness to people’s needs. In maintaining cleanliness and ensuring the function and efficiency of utilities in your buildings, you help ensure the safety and integrity of the residential and workplace environments that you serve. May this occasion inspire you to continue performing your duties with excellence, and further raise the standards of your profession.
We in government count you among our partners in nation-building. May this event reinforce your commitment to playing an active role in national transformation.
I wish you a happy and meaningful celebration.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Share on social media
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
More from the Briefing Room
- Message of President Aquino to the Muslim Community in the Philippines on the occasion of the Eid’l Fitr, July 29, 2014
- BIR reminds importers and customs brokers of July 31 accreditation deadline
- DOE updates on power restoration after Typhoon Glenda as of July 25, 2014
- Statement: The Deputy Presidential Spokesperson on the week of July 21-25, 2014
- Decorated general assumes office as government ceasefire chief
- DepEd is committed to enhancing the quality of basic education
- DILG to relocate informal settlers to safer communities
- DOH recognizes Typhoon Yolanda heroes
- POEA allows exemptions for OFW’s returning to Libya under certain skills
- General Government debt improves to 39.2% of GDP as of end-2013
- Bureau of Customs opens over 1,000 job vacancies
- DOLE lists local job vacancies for OFW repatriates from crisis-stricken countries