From the Department of Foreign Affairs
The Philippine Embassy in Riyadh conducted its 21st mobile consular services or Embassy on Wheels (EOW) at Al Jazeera International School in Dammam from September 13 to 14.
The five-member Embassy team was led by Vice Consul Maria Angelica C. Genotiva, and assisted by the Filipino community in Al Khobar.
Hundreds of Filipinos availed of the two-day EOW, and 300 Filipinos claimed their passports.
The team processed 611 passport renewal applications and 4 lost passport applications, extended 50 passports, provided 133 authentication, notarial / certification services and registered 13 births.
A total of 1,111 services were provided during the EOW in Al Khobar, including those who claimed their passports.
The next Embassy on Wheels in Al Khobar originally scheduled for 10-11 October 2013 will be moved to 11-12 October 2013 in the same venue, due to the change in the days of the weekend in Saudi Arabia.
All Filipinos who have scheduled appointments on 10-11 October 2013 are advised to visit the Embassy website in the next few days for important announcements.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Message and Press Conference Of President Rodrigo Roa Duterte During The Welcoming Of Repatriated Overseas Filipino Workers From Al Khobar, Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
- Press Conference of Presidential Spokesperson Ernesto Abella (August 30, 2016)
- Media Interview with President Rodrigo Roa Duterte (August 29, 2016 at Malacañan)
- Media Interview with President Rodrigo Roa Duterte after the wake visit to PO1 Gary Cabaguing (August 29, 2016 at Bajada, Davao City)
- Press Conference by Presidential Spokesperson Ernesto Abella (August 26, 2016)
- Media Interview with President Rodrigo Roa Duterte (August 25, 2016 at Poblacion District, Davao City)