On October 6, 2013, President Aquino arrived in Bali, Indonesia to attend the APEC 2013 Economic Leaders Meeting and CEO Summit. This year’s theme for the summit is “Towards Resilience and Growth: Reshaping Priorities for Global Economy.”
*Photos courtesy of the Malacañang Photo Bureau
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- PDIC to bid out P51.6M in closed banks’ assets on October 9
- DBM pumps P565M into water systems
- Situation report on monitoring Mayon Volcano as of September 23, 2014, 8:00 a.m.
- General government debt improves to 38.1% of GDP as of March 2014
- Bureau of Customs to hold second pre-employment exam on September 28
- Nearly 50,000 food packs provided to Mario evacuees