On October 22, 2013, President Benigno S. Aquino III accepted the credentials o f His Excellency Asif Amwar Ahmad, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to the Philippines during a presentation ceremony in Malacañan Palace.
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is one of the top top European investors in the Philippines and the biggest tourism market from Europe.
*Photos by Malacañang Photo Bureau
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- NEDA backs eco-efficient infra development to improve climate change resiliency, water security
- Over 5,800 public schools set to offer Senior HS in 2016
- PH Ambassador, NZ Immigration and Labor Officials discuss OFW deployment to Christchurch
- Design PH draws international buyers at Salone Internazionale del Mobile 2015
- DSWD, Smart solidify partnership for disaster management
- DILG chief to visit possible Negros Island Region site