On October 22, 2013, President Benigno S. Aquino III accepted the credentials o f His Excellency Asif Amwar Ahmad, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to the Philippines during a presentation ceremony in Malacañan Palace.
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is one of the top top European investors in the Philippines and the biggest tourism market from Europe.
*Photos by Malacañang Photo Bureau
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Foreign Service Officer exam application extended
- LGUs get P864-M from national wealth
- Results for April 17 Career Service Exams are out
- Independence Day job fairs to be held in Central Luzon
- Revised guidelines on employment conditions of private security personnel in effect
- PH energy policy review sets green economy shift