On October 22, 2013, President Benigno S. Aquino III accepted the credentials o f His Excellency Asif Amwar Ahmad, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to the Philippines during a presentation ceremony in Malacañan Palace.
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is one of the top top European investors in the Philippines and the biggest tourism market from Europe.
*Photos by Malacañang Photo Bureau
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- PDIC sells assets worth P93M during Davao public auction
- DPWH-NCR March 6-9 road repair schedule
- Badjaus displaced by Zambo siege get permanent houses on stilts
- In SPES, student’s combined net income after tax of parents shall not exceed annual regional threshold
- PHL Embassy renews call on Filipinos to leave Yemen, repatriates 4 Filipinos
- Grand Master hands over the Symbolic Key to 700 Houses for Yolanda survivors to President Aquino