His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (PCOMS)
On the occasion of their 37th Annual National Conference
and 54th Anniversary
[January 25, 2014]
My warmest greetings to the College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (PCOMS), as you hold your 37th Annual National Conference and celebrate your 54th Anniversary.
In gathering for this assembly, you affirm your desire to empower our fellow Filipinos and hew our people’s path to an invigorated tomorrow. Such commitment is what defines today’s professional organizations, which stand united with our government as we revitalize the nation. May this gathering deepen your stake in our resurgence and imbue your alliance with greater passion to heal and uplift the spirits of your patients, and consequently, the entire Philippines.
Our country relies on the industry, competence, and initiative of its citizens to steer it towards a future of prosperity and promise. Let our endeavors exemplify excellence and uphold integrity, that we may sustain our positive momentum and realize our shared aspirations of a thriving and more equitable society.
May you have an insightful and engaging gathering.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- CHED Statement: P4.1 billion not pork
- FAQs on Customs hiring and selection
- CSC advisory: Testing centers for GAT and EOPT on August 31, 2014
- Thousands to take Customs pre-employment exam on August 31
- Salient points: Secretary Balisacan’s statement on the Q2 2014 performance of the PH economy
- New home brings new hope for earthquake survivors