His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (PCOMS)
On the occasion of their 37th Annual National Conference
and 54th Anniversary
[January 25, 2014]
My warmest greetings to the College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (PCOMS), as you hold your 37th Annual National Conference and celebrate your 54th Anniversary.
In gathering for this assembly, you affirm your desire to empower our fellow Filipinos and hew our people’s path to an invigorated tomorrow. Such commitment is what defines today’s professional organizations, which stand united with our government as we revitalize the nation. May this gathering deepen your stake in our resurgence and imbue your alliance with greater passion to heal and uplift the spirits of your patients, and consequently, the entire Philippines.
Our country relies on the industry, competence, and initiative of its citizens to steer it towards a future of prosperity and promise. Let our endeavors exemplify excellence and uphold integrity, that we may sustain our positive momentum and realize our shared aspirations of a thriving and more equitable society.
May you have an insightful and engaging gathering.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- DSWD aims for a hassle-free donation experience for foreign donors
- DSWD extends educational aid to over 40,000 students
- DSWD’s poverty alleviation program completes 7,531 community projects
- DSWD’s Sustainable Livelihood Program has served over 700,000 poor families
- DPWH-NCR to undertake reblocking and road repair in QC, Pasig, Caloocan on May 22-25
- PDIC advises borrowers of Community Rural Bank of Magsaysay (Davao del Sur) to pay their obligations