His Excellency Benigno S. Aquino III
President of the Philippines
To the College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (PCOMS)
On the occasion of their 37th Annual National Conference
and 54th Anniversary
[January 25, 2014]
My warmest greetings to the College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (PCOMS), as you hold your 37th Annual National Conference and celebrate your 54th Anniversary.
In gathering for this assembly, you affirm your desire to empower our fellow Filipinos and hew our people’s path to an invigorated tomorrow. Such commitment is what defines today’s professional organizations, which stand united with our government as we revitalize the nation. May this gathering deepen your stake in our resurgence and imbue your alliance with greater passion to heal and uplift the spirits of your patients, and consequently, the entire Philippines.
Our country relies on the industry, competence, and initiative of its citizens to steer it towards a future of prosperity and promise. Let our endeavors exemplify excellence and uphold integrity, that we may sustain our positive momentum and realize our shared aspirations of a thriving and more equitable society.
May you have an insightful and engaging gathering.
(Sgd.) BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Share on social media
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
More from the Briefing Room
- BIR reminds importers and customs brokers of July 31 accreditation deadline
- DOE updates on power restoration after Typhoon Glenda as of July 25, 2014
- Statement: The Deputy Presidential Spokesperson on the week of July 21-25, 2014
- Decorated general assumes office as government ceasefire chief
- DepEd is committed to enhancing the quality of basic education
- DILG to relocate informal settlers to safer communities
- DOH recognizes Typhoon Yolanda heroes
- POEA allows exemptions for OFW’s returning to Libya under certain skills
- General Government debt improves to 39.2% of GDP as of end-2013
- Bureau of Customs opens over 1,000 job vacancies
- DOLE lists local job vacancies for OFW repatriates from crisis-stricken countries
- Photo release: Obando flood control project