The Comprehensive Agreement on the Bangsamoro was signed on March 27, 2014, concluding 17 years of negotiations between the Government of the Philippines and the Moro Islamic Liberation Front.
An initial scanned copy of the document is embedded below.
The Agreements (the following link to PDFs)
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- President Duterte urges cops in Cagayan de Oro to continue fight vs illegal drugs
- President Duterte orders military to stop paramilitary groups amid ongoing peace talks
- Govt’s war on drugs gaining ground – Andanar
- Duterte extends financial assistance to Davao blast victims
- Davao rising: From the ashes of the Night Market blast
- Love of country is what makes PRRD fight drug menace