The Comprehensive Agreement on the Bangsamoro was signed on March 27, 2014, concluding 17 years of negotiations between the Government of the Philippines and the Moro Islamic Liberation Front.
An initial scanned copy of the document is embedded below.
The Agreements (the following link to PDFs)
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Foreign Service Officer exam application extended
- LGUs get P864-M from national wealth
- Results for April 17 Career Service Exams are out
- Independence Day job fairs to be held in Central Luzon
- Revised guidelines on employment conditions of private security personnel in effect
- PH energy policy review sets green economy shift