Exchange of notes constituting an agreement between the Republic of the Philippines and the United States of America relating to the Establishment of Mutual Defense Board and the assignment of Military Liaison Officer, May 15, 1958.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Budget chief hits VP’s flip-flopping on housing issue
- DFA, PIA discuss the West Philippine Sea issue in Palawan
- OPLAN Listo adopted by NDRRMC
- Study by DA and IRRI identifies most stable varieties of rice
- DA-PhilRice, IRRI develop climate-resilient rice varieties
- Police operations intensified in Davao with new patrol jeeps