Exchange of notes constituting an agreement between the Republic of the Philippines and the United States of America relating to the Establishment of Mutual Defense Board and the assignment of Military Liaison Officer, May 15, 1958.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Road repair schedule from February 12 to 15
- Manufacturing sector grew in 2015
- 32 of 40 industry roadmaps completed
- Informal settler families get housing units
- Road advisory for 30th EDSA People Power anniversary
- Presidential Spokesperson Lacierda on the 4th quarter 2015 SWS survey on adult joblessness