Exchange of notes constituting an agreement between the Republic of the Philippines and the United States of America relating to the Establishment of Mutual Defense Board and the assignment of Military Liaison Officer, May 15, 1958.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- 2015 Palarong Pambansa kicks off in Tagum City
- DILG Chief weighs in on fair local trade
- DSWD recognizes support of donors and partners in improving a center for abandoned seniors
- DBM releases P1.2-B to aid elderly indigents
- Statement: Economic Planning Secretary Balisacan on the transfer of functions of PARR to NEDA
- Statement: GPH panel on the passing of Datu Antonio Kinoc