Exchange of notes constituting an agreement between the Republic of the Philippines and the United States of America relating to the Establishment of Mutual Defense Board and the assignment of Military Liaison Officer, May 15, 1958.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Road project to decongest Sariaya main road
- DTI photo release: German business mission to Philippines
- Student employment program to undergo evaluation
- PESO Congress seeks to better its front-line services
- Community food project reaches more poor families
- DOJ releases second report on the January 25 Mamasapano incident