Exchange of notes constituting an agreement between the Republic of the Philippines and the United States of America relating to the Establishment of Mutual Defense Board and the assignment of Military Liaison Officer, May 15, 1958.
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Caraga wage board ups minimum wage rates
- OPAFSAM-PCA holds National Investment Summit on coco-based farming enterprises
- DOLE declares six Sagada barangays free from child labor
- Philippine Fiestas and Festivals: Photography by Donald C. Tapan to be launched in Manila
- Philippines and France intensify cooperation, sign agreements on key areas
- Joint Declaration on Enhanced Partnership between the Philippines and France