The draft Bangsamoro Basic Law (BBL), now House Bill No. 5811, was submitted to by the Ad Hoc Committee on May 27, 2015.
Below is a PDF copy of the draft of “An act providing for the basic law for the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region, repealing for the purpose Republic Act No. 9054, entitled ‘An act to strengthen and Expand the organic act for the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao’, and Republic Act No. 6734, entitled ‘An act providing for an organic act for the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao.’”
[To learn more about this bill, down to article, read this: “Q and A: the draft Bangsamoro Basic Law.”]
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- Duterte to marines: Defend the Republic
- Phl-Vietnam ties seen to strengthen after Duterte visit
- Duterte orders sequestration of shabu lab
- Abella: Filipino-Americans support President Duterte
- President Duterte all set for official visit to Vietnam
- President Duterte says he’ll forge strong trade alliance with Chinese, Russian businesses