The draft Bangsamoro Basic Law (BBL), now House Bill No. 5811, was submitted to by the Ad Hoc Committee on May 27, 2015.
Below is a PDF copy of the draft of “An act providing for the basic law for the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region, repealing for the purpose Republic Act No. 9054, entitled ‘An act to strengthen and Expand the organic act for the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao’, and Republic Act No. 6734, entitled ‘An act providing for an organic act for the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao.’”
[To learn more about this bill, down to article, read this: “Q and A: the draft Bangsamoro Basic Law.”]
Stay up to date with your government.Subscribe Now
Stay up to date with your government.
Subscribe to Daylight, a weekly newsletter that features good news about the Philippines and Filipinos.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click through to confirm your subscription.×
Share on social media
More from the Briefing Room
- PRRD to prioritize welfare of uniformed services
- President Duterte visits Basilan, vows to help in its development
- Pulse Asia survey: Record-high public trust rating for PRRD
- Dureza: Peace roadmap to pave the way for federalism
- Pres. Duterte oks peace road map
- Andanar, Alvarez: SONA preparations underway