Office of the President
of the Philippines
MEMORANDUM ORDER NO. 89
RECONSTITUTING THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS AND COMPLAINTS COMMITTEE IN THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
By virtue of Memorandum Order No. 182, s. 2005, as amended by Memorandum Order No. 295, s. 2009, Memorandum Order No. 10, s. 2010, Memorandum Order No. 19, s. 2011 and Memorandum Order No. 71, s. 2014, an Internal Affairs and Complaints Committee (IACC) was created to investigate all administrative disciplinary complaints/cases filed against public officers and employees who are non-presidential appointees in the Office of the President.
In the exigency of service, and in order to ensure the expedient resolution of all pending IACC cases, there is a need to reconstitute the membership of the IACC.
Section 2 of Memorandum Order No. 182, s. 2005, as amended, shall read as follows:
Section 2. Composition; Quorum. – The IACC shall be composed of five (5) members as follows:
- Head, Office of the Deputy Executive Secretary for Legal Affairs (ODESLA), who shall be the Chairman or Presiding Officer;
- Head, Office of the Deputy Executive Secretary for Finance and Administration (ODESFA);
- Head, Office of the Deputy Executive Secretary for General Administration (ODESGA);
- Head, Office of the Deputy Executive Secretary for Internal Audit (ODESIA); and
- Head, Investigative and Adjudicatory Division of the ODESLA.
All memorandum orders and executive issuances or portions thereof which are inconsistent with this Memorandum Order are hereby revoked, amended or modified accordingly.
This Memorandum Order shall take effect immediately.
Done in the City of Manila, this 10th day of March, in the Year of our Lord, Two Thousand and Sixteen.
By Authority of the President:
(Sgd.) PAQUITO N. OCHOA, JR.