President Aquino: Ginawa at ginagawa rin natin ang nararapat na sakripisyo para masigurong mas maganda rin ang pagsisimulan ng mga susunod sa atin.
The Official Gazette is the official journal of the Republic of the Philippines.
This website, the national government portal, is updated regularly with speeches, reports, statements, press releases, and documents from the Office of the President and other departments of the Philippine government.
More about this website.
The Official Gazette print edition is published every Monday. Inquiries regarding publication in, subscription to, circulation, and claims may be forwarded to the National Printing Office.
The Republic of the Philippines is a sovereign state in archipelagic Southeast Asia, with 7,107 islands spanning more than 300,000 square kilometers of territory. It is divided into three island groups: Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. The Philippines was named after Prince Philip (later King Philip II) of Spain, by the Spanish explorer Ruy Lopez de Villalobos during his 1542-1546 expedition to the islands.
The Philippines is a unitary presidential constitutional republic, with the President of the Philippines acting as both the head of state and the head of government. It proclaimed its independence from the Spanish Empire on June 12, 1898, following the culmination of the Philippine Revolution.
Check out The Philippines At A Glance for quick and easy access to information about the Philippine economy, poverty incidence, employment, infrastructure, education, healthcare, and the like, as well as some of the government’s most important programs.
View the list of year-end reports since 2012.
- Birth, death, and marriage certificates
- Changing registry documents
- Postal ID
- Police Clearance
- NBI Clearance
- Driver’s license
Information for visitors and potential migrants to the Philippines.
Travel and tourism
Migrating to the Philippines
The Office of the Presidential Spokesperson (OPS) forms part of the national government’s communications arm. The OPS Secretary and Undersecretary speak on behalf of the President and are the primary sources of information regarding current issues and concerns related to the President.
- Current Senate of the Philippines
- Current Congress of the Philippines
- Cabinet members of the Aquino Administration
- Government websites
- President Aquino’s foreign trips
- Visa policies towards Filipino nationals
- 1987 Constitution
- 1986 Freedom Constitution
- 1973 Constitution
- 1935 Constitution
- 1899 Malolos Constitution
- The Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program
- Minimum wage
- Handbook on Workers’ Statutory Monetary Benefits
- 13th month pay
- PhilHealth benefits for senior citizens
- Pribilehiyo ng mga taong may kapansanan
- Disbursement Acceleration Program
- Statement of Assests, Liabilities, and Net Worth
- The draft Bangsamoro Basic Law
- Guide on the legal track of the UNCLOS arbitral proceedings
- Enhanced Defense Cooperation Agreement
- The Philippine and Indonesian agreement on the EEZ Boundary
- Naming typhoon
Begun in 1936, the Messages of the President was meant to be the official, definitive compilation of presidential documents. Three main efforts were published: 1935-1940; 1946-1948; and 1948-1951. However, none of the first three series were finished. In 2010, President Benigno S. Aquino III authorized the revival of the series and the preparation of a complete series covering fifteen administrations.
The Messages of the President covers two series, corresponding to the constitutional standing of administrations since 1899. The first series covers the existing, continuing constitutional succession of administrations from the Commonwealth to the present Fifth Republic. The second series covers the First and Second Republics, respectively, which are considered outside the existing framework of laws of the Philippines.
- The Philippines 2014: #WorthFightingFor
- The rights of air passengers
- Understanding inflation
- MERS-CoV advisory
- Driving drunk
- Women in government
- The Philippine Public Storm Warning Signals
- PAGASA’s color-coded rainfall advisories
- Mga paalala ukol sa storm surge
- Mga paalala ukol sa baha
- Mga paalala ukol sa lindol
- How to make drinking water safe
- 2014 Year-end Report
- Bangsamoro peace process
- Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (CCT)
- K to 12 Basic Education
- Responsible Parenthood
- Sin Taxes
- Project NOAH
- Freedom of Information Bill
- General Appropriations Act 2015
- Disbursement Acceleration Program
- PAMANA Program
- Bureau of Customs Reform
- PH Credit Ratings
- Tax Watch
- Oplan Lambat-Sibat
- The Philippine Flag
- Independence Day
- The State of the Nation Address
- Diplomatic relations
- Presidential trips
- Declaration of Martial Law
- World War II in the Philippines
- National Day of Mourning
Visit the Presidential Museum and Library