- Al-Amanah Islamic Investment Bank of the Philippines
- Aurora Pacific Economic Zone and Freeport Authority
- Authority of the Freeport Area of Bataan
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Bases Conversion Development Authority
- Cagayan Economic Zone Authority
- Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions
- Central Bank-Board of Liquidators
- Cottage Industry Technology Center
- Credit Information Corporation
- Cultural Center of the Philippines
- Development Academy of the Philippines
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- Duty Free Philippines Corporation
- Employees’ Compensation Commission
- Government Service Insurance System
- Home Development Mutual Fund
- Home Guaranty Corporation
- Human Settlements Development Corporations
- Land Bank of the Philippines
- Local Water Utilities Administration
- Lung Center of the Philippines
- Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System
- National Dairy Authority
- National Development Company
- National Electrification Administration
- National Food Authority
- National Home Mortgage Finance Corporation
- National Housing Authority
- National Irrigation Administration
- National Kidney and Transplant Institute
- National Livelihood Development Corporation
- National Power Corporation
- National Tobacco Administration
- National Transmission Corporation
- Natural Resources Development Corporation
- Nayong Pilipino Foundation, Inc.
- Partido Development Administration
- People’s Credit and Finance Corporation
- Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation
- Philippine Center for Economic Development
- Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office
- Philippine Children’s Medical Center
- Philippine Coconut Authority
- Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation
- Philippine Economic Zone Authority
- Philippine Fisheries Development Authority
- Philippine Heart Center
- Philippine International Trading Corporation
- Philippine National Oil Company
- Philippine Postal Corporation
- Philippine Retirement Authority
- Philippine Rice Research Institute
- Philippine Sugar Corporation
- Philippine Veterans Investment Development Corporation (Phividec) Industrial Authority
- Power Sector Assets and Liabilities Management Corporation
- Quedan & Rural Credit Guarantee Corporation
- Small Business Corporation
- Social Security System
- Southern Philippines Development Authority
- Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority
- Sugar Regulatory Administration
- Technology Resource Center
- Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority
- Tourism Promotions Board
- Philippine Export-Import Credit Agency
- Zamboanga City Special Economic Zone Authority & Freeport
The Official Gazette is the official journal of the Republic of the Philippines.
This website, the national government portal, is updated regularly with speeches, reports, statements, press releases, and documents from the Office of the President and other departments of the Philippine government.
More about this website
The Official Gazette print edition is published every Monday. Inquiries regarding publication in, subscription to, circulation, and claims may be forwarded to the National Printing Office.
Read more about the Official Gazette print edition.
Read about the history of the Official Gazette.
The Republic of the Philippines is a sovereign state in archipelagic Southeast Asia, with 7,107 islands spanning more than 300,000 square kilometers of territory. It is divided into three island groups: Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. The Philippines was named after Prince Philip (later King Philip II) of Spain, by the Spanish explorer Ruy Lopez de Villalobos during his 1542-1546 expedition to the islands.
The Philippines is a unitary presidential constitutional republic, with the President of the Philippines acting as both the head of state and the head of government. It proclaimed its independence from the Spanish Empire on June 12, 1898, following the culmination of the Philippine Revolution.
Check out The Philippines At A Glance for quick and easy access to information about the Philippine economy, poverty incidence, employment, infrastructure, education, healthcare, and the like, as well as some of the government’s most important programs.
- Birth, death, and marriage certificates
- Postal ID
- Police Clearance
- NBI Clearance
- Driver’s license
- Voter registration
- Overseas voting registration
- GSIS membership
- SSS membership
- Benefits for senior citizens
- POEA e-registration
- Registration of landbased applicants
- Registration of seafarers
- Documentation of landbased names hires
- Hiring and placements of government-hired workers
- Documentation of Workers-on-leave
- Filing/docketing of cases
- Legal assistance
- License requirements for recruitment agencies
Travel and tourism
The Office of the Presidential Spokesperson (OPS) forms part of the national government’s communications arm. The OPS Secretary and Undersecretary speak on behalf of the President and are the primary sources of information regarding current issues and concerns related to the President.
The official chronicle, for the record, of the activities and undertakings of the Chief Executive on any given day.
This continues the tradition begun in the Official Gazette first, with the Official Month in Review from the Roxas to Quirino administrations, and then the Official Week in Review from the Magsaysay to Marcos administrations, until Martial Law. Eventually, press releases from the Aquino to Arroyo administrations, which served to chronicle the Chief Executive’s day, will be incorporated here.