PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO CONDUCT THE KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE, AND PRACTICES (KAP) STUDY OF SOCIAL MEDIA USE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- The DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (DICT), through the 2016 General Appropriations Act intends to apply the sum of Six Million Two Hundred Thousand Pesos (PhP6,200,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO CONDUCT THE KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE, AND PRACTICES (KAP) STUDY OF SOCIAL MEDIA USE IN THE PHILIPPINES.
- The DICT now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for the PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO CONDUCT THE KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE, and AND PRACTICES (KAP) STUDY OF SOCIAL MEDIA USE IN THE PHILIPPINES.
- The DICT will hold a Pre-Eligibility Conference on 8 August 2016 at Room 305, the DICT Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City starting from 10:00 AM which will be open to all interested consultants.
- Interested consultants must submit their eligibility documents on or before 12 August 2016, 12 Noon at the DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
- The Special Bids and Committee for the Free Wi-Fi Internet Access in Public Places Project (BAC4FREEWIFI) shall draw up the shortlist of consultants from those who have submitted eligibility documents and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The shortlist shall consist of not more than five (5) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. Minimum average rating to be considered for shortlisting is 80%. The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
|1||Applicable Experience||SEC or DTI Registration||100%||-||5 – 9 years in business or more||35%|
|80%||-||3 – 4 years in business|
|60%||-||1 – 2 years in business|
|20%||-||Less than 1 year in business|
|2||Qualification of the Company||Single Largest Completed Contract Similar to the Project (i.e. national survey) in terms of size and complexity.||100%||-||Completed contract as Main Contractor||40%|
|80%||-||Completed contract as Partner Contractor|
|60%||-||Completed contract as Subcontractor|
|3||Current Workload||Net Financial Contracting Capacity (NFCC) as computed based on submitted Audited Financial Statements and Statement of All On-going Government and Private Contracts||100%||-||NFCC is more than 100% of the ABC||25%|
|80%||-||NFCC is 50% to 100% of the ABC|
|60%||-||NFCC is 25% to 49% of the ABC|
|40%||-||NFCC is 1% to 24% of the ABC|
NFCC is computed based on (NFCC = (CA-CL) * K) – Outstanding portion of all ongoing contracts. K= 10
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- The Procuring Entity shall evaluate bids using the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation/Selection (QCBE/QCBS) The DICT shall indicate the weights to be allocated for the Technical and Financial Proposals. The criteria and rating system for the evaluation of bids shall be provided in the Instructions to Bidders.
- The contract shall be completed within six (6) months after the issuance of Notice to Proceed.
- The DICT reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For a complete copy of the document, please click on the link below:
For further information, please refer to:
Rosa Pilipinas M. Mendoza
Head, BAC4FREEWIFI Secretariat
Department of Information and Communications Technology
Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City
TeleFax No.: 9286071
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
MARIA TERESA MAGNO-GARCIA