INVITATION TO BID PROCUREMENT OF IP TRANSPORT MUNICIPAL SERVICES PHASE 4 (IPTM4) Bid Reference No. BAC4FREEWIFI-2016-08-018 Approved Budget for the Contract: ?318,041,016.00
- The Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT), through the 2016 General Appropriations Act, intends to apply the sum of THREE HUNDRED EIGHTEEN MILLION FORTY ONE THOUSAND SIXTEEN (PhP318,041,016.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the Procurement of IP Transport Municipal Services Phase 4 (IPTM4).
|Description||Qty||Total ABC P (VAT Inclusive)||Bid Security:** Bid Securing Declaration OR Cashier’s / Manager’s Check equivalent to at least 2% of the ABC (P)||Cost/Price of Bid Documents (cash Payment only) (P)|
|Procurement of IP Transport Municipal Services Phase 4 (IPTM4)||1 Lot||318,041,016.00||6,360,820.32||50,000.00*|
* Bidding documents may be purchased per lot. ** Bidder may bid for one, some and all lots. Separate bid security for each lot being bid. Please refer to Section VIII Summary of Bid Security and Cost of Bidding Documents
- Bids exceeding the stated amount of ABC per lot shall automatically be rejected at the bid opening. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The DICT now invites bids from authorized Philippine suppliers, distributors, and dealers for the Procurement of IP Transport Municipal Services Phase 4 (IPTM4). This bid is composed of three hundred twenty three (323) Municipalities, twenty five (25) Provincial Capitol (as sites), thirty (30) Provincial Capitol (as mPoPs), sixty six (66) Cities and twenty three (23) FOO-Provincial Offices. A “SERVICE” shall connect one or more of the PROJECT’s Municipal Point of Presence (mPoP) Component Managed Service (CMS) to either the IP Core (CORE) CMS or one or more Point of Presence (PoP) CMS, all of which are to be provisioned by the System Management & Access (SMA) Service of the PROJECT. The total bandwidth requirement to be provided by these SERVICES is 7,728 Mbps (CIR).
- Each SERVICE shall be delivered according to the following schedule, which is given relative to the receipt of the Notice to Proceed (NTP):
- Within NINETY (90) days, minimum of one third (?) of covered municipalities;
- Within ONE HUNDRED TWENTY (120) days, minimum of two thirds (?) of covered municipalities; and,
- Within one hundred fifty (150) calendar days, all covered municipalities.
All the services awarded can be delivered within ONE HUNDRED TWENTY (120) days or earlier.
- A prospective Bidder should have completed within the last five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids at least one (1) contract of similar nature amounting to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC of the lot being bid OR at least two (2) contracts of similar nature, the aggregate amount of which should be equivalent to at least fifty (50%) of the ABC of the lot being bid, the largest of these contracts must be equivalent to at least twenty five (25%) of the ABC of the lot being bid.
For this project, “similar in nature” shall mean “IP Transport Service Provision”
- Open competitive bidding procedures will be conducted using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”. All particulars relative to this bidding including Eligibility Checking, Bid Security, Evaluation, and Post-Qualification. Procedures and Award of Contract shall be governed by R.A.9184 and its Revised IRR.
- The Invitation to Bid and Bidding Documents may be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the DICT website (dict.gov.ph)
- The complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders upon payment of a nonrefundable fee as indicated above. The Bidding Documents shall be received personally by the prospective Bidder or his duly authorized representative upon presentation of proper document.
For purposes of having a legal personality to raise or submit written queries or clarifications in the Pre-Bid Conference relative to this bid project, Bidder must first pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents on or before the date of the Pre-Bid Conference. For the Pre-Bid Conference, bidders are encouraged to send their authorized technical representatives or personnel who are familiar with the bid requirements and will prepare the documents for the bidder.
- The Schedule of Bidding Activities shall be as follows:
|Sale and Issuance of Bid Documents||From 22 August 2016, 9AM to 12 September 2016, 12 Noon||Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat Office, Lower Ground Floor, DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City|
|Pre-Bid Conference||30 August 2016 10 AM||Room 305, DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City|
|Submission of Bids||12 September 2016 12 Noon||Lobby, DICT, DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City|
|Opening of Bids||12 September 2016 1 PM||Room 305, DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City|
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat c/o Rosa Pilipinas M. Mendoza at the DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM only, Mondays to Fridays starting 22 August 2016 at telephone number 928-6071. However, any queries relative to the contents of the bid documents and the project requirements can only be made by suppliers who purchased the bid documents not later than ten (10) calendar days prior to the Submission and Opening of Bids.
- The DICT reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. The DICT further reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder/s.
For a copy of this document, please click on the link below:
For further information, please refer to:
Rosa Pilipinas M. Mendoza
Head, BAC4FREEWIFI Secretariat
Department of Information and Communications Technology
C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Telefax No.: 9286071
Email Address: email@example.com
MARIA TERESA MAGNO-GARCIA