INVITATION TO BID Procurement of Phase 2 International IP Transport (IPTI2) Service
Bid Reference No. BAC4FREEWIFI-2016-05-009
Approved Budget for the Contract: ?92,000,000.00
- The Information and Communications Technology Office (ICT Office), through 2015 General Appropriations Act, intends to apply the sum of Pesos: Ninety Two Million (PhP92,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the Procurement of Phase 2 International IP Transport (IPTI2) Service.
|Description||Qty||Total ABC P (VAT Inclusive)||Bid Security: Bid Securing Declaration OR Casher’s / Manager’s Check equivalent to at least 2% of the ABC (P)||Cost/Price of Bid Documents (cash Payment only) (P)|
|Procurement of Phase 2 International IP Transport (IPTI2) Service||1 Lot||92,000,000.00||1,840,000.00||50,000.00|
- Bids exceeding the stated amount of ABC shall automatically be rejected at the bid opening. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The ICT Office now invites bids from authorized Philippine suppliers, distributors, and dealers for the Procurement of Phase 2 International IP Transport (IPTI2) Service.
- Delivery Place and Delivery Period:
|Delivery Place||Delivery Period|
|Please refer to Section VII. Technical Specifications||The SERVICE shall be made available within SIXTY (60) days from receipt of the Notice to Proceed (NTP)|
- A prospective Bidder should have completed within the last five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids at least one (1) single contract of similar nature amounting to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC OR at least two (2) contracts of similar nature, the aggregate amount of which should be equivalent to at least fifty (50%) of the ABC for this Project, the largest of these contracts must be equivalent to at least twenty five (25%) of the ABC.
For this project, “similar in nature” shall mean “IP Transport Service Provision”.
- Open competitive bidding procedures will be conducted using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”. All particulars relative to this bidding including Eligibility Checking, Bid Security, Evaluation, and Post-Qualification. Procedures and Award of Contract shall be governed by R.A.9184 and its Revised IRR.
- The Invitation to Bid and Bidding Documents may be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and ICT Office website (dost.gov.ph.)
- The complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders upon payment of a nonrefundable fee as indicated above. The Bidding Documents shall be received personally by the prospective Bidder or his duly authorized representative upon presentation of proper document.
For purposes of having a legal personality to raise or submit written queries or clarifications in the Pre-Bid Conference relative to this bid project, Bidder must first pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents on or before the date of the Pre-Bid Conference.
For the Pre-Bid Conference, bidders are encouraged to send their authorized technical representatives or personnel who are familiar with the bid requirements and will prepare the documents for the bidder.
- The Schedule of Bidding Activities shall be as follows:
|Sale and Issuance of Bid Documents||From 25 May 2016, 9AM to 14 May 2016, 12 Noon||Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat Office, Lower Ground Floor, ICT Office, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City|
|Pre-Bid Conference||2 June 2016 1 PM||Room 305, ICT Office, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City|
|Submission of Bids||14 June 2016 12 Noon||Lobby, ICT Office, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City|
|Opening of Bids||14 June 2016 1PM||Room 305, ICT Office, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City|
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat c/o Rosa Pilipinas M. Mendoza at the ICT Office, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM only, Mondays to Fridays starting 25 May 2016 at telephone number 928-6071. However, any queries relative to the contents of the bid documents and the project requirements can only be made by suppliers who purchased the bid documents not later than ten (10) calendar days prior to the Submission and Opening of Bids.
- ICT Office reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. ICT Office further reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder/s.
- For further information, please refer to:
Rosa Pilipinas M. Mendoza
Head, BAC4FREEWIFI Secretariat
Information and Communications Technology Office
Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Telefax No.: 9286071
Email Address: email@example.com
To download this bidding document, click on the link below:
MARIA TERESA MAGNO-GARCIA