Philippine Standard Time -
Listed here are the allowed plugins for Drupal. If you would like to install a plugin that is not listed here, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check the plugin for vulnerabilities/exploits.
The lists of approved Drupal plugins are categorized based on their function or category. Click the tab to show the short descriptions of the plugins.
Admin Modules – are modules that can enhance the functionality of the administration pages.
1. ADMINISTRATION MENU Administration menu provides a theme-independent administration interface (aka. navigation, back-end). It’s a helper for novice users coming from other CMS, a time-saver for site administrators, and useful for developers and site builders. Download Administration menu and know more about the module.
2. RULES The Rules module allows site administrators to define conditionally executed actions based on occurring events (known as reactive or ECA rules). It’s a replacement with more features for the trigger module in core and the successor of the Drupal 5 workflow-ng module. Download Rules and know more about the module.
3. TOKENS Tokens are small bits of text that can be placed into larger documents via simple placeholders, like %site-name or [user]. The Token module provides a central API for modules to use these tokens, and expose their own token values. Download Tokens and know more about the module.
Prerequisite – modules that is required by other modules.
1. CHAOS TOOL SUITE (CTOOLS) This suite is primarily a set of APIs and tools to improve the developer experience. It also contains a module called the Page Manager whose job is to manage pages. In particular it manages panel pages, but as it grows it will be able to manage far more than just Panels. Download CTools and know more about the module.
2. ENTITY API This module extends the entity API of Drupal core in order to provide a unified way to deal with entities and their properties. Additionally, it provides an entity CRUD controller, which helps simplifying the creation of new entity types. Download Entity and know more about the module.
3. JQUERY UPDATE Upgrades the version of jQuery in Drupal core to a newer version of jQuery. Download jQuery Update and know more about the module.
Content – modules that can produce or enhance the content.
1. IMCE IMCE is an image/file uploader and browser that supports personal directories and quota. Download IMCE and know more about the module.
2. IMCE WYSIWYG BRIDGE Allows to use IMCE module with Wysiwyg module. Currently supported editors: CKEditor, FCKeditor, and TinyMCE Download IMCE Wysiwyg bridge and know more about the module.
3. WYSIWYG Allows the use of client-side editors to edit content. It simplifies the installation and integration of the editor of your choice. This module replaces all other editor integration modules. No other Drupal module is required. Download Wysiwyg and know more about the module.
4. VIEWS You may use this module for the following instances: *You like the default front page view, but you find you want to sort it differently. *You like the default taxonomy/term view, but you find you want to sort it differently; for example, alphabetically. *You use /tracker, but you want to restrict it to posts of a certain type. *You like the idea of the ‘article’ module, but it doesn’t display articles the way you like. *You want a way to display a block with the 5 most recent posts of some particular type. *You want to provide ‘unread forum posts’. *You want a monthly archive similar to the typical Movable Type/Wordpress archives that displays a link to the in the form of “Month, YYYY (X)” where X is the number of posts that month, and displays them in a block. The links lead to a simple list of posts for that month. Download Views and know more about the module.
1. WEBFORM Webform is the module for making surveys in Drupal. After a submission, users may be sent an e-mail “receipt” as well as sending a notification to administrators. Results can be exported into Excel or other spreadsheet applications. Webform also provides some basic statistical review and has and extensive API for expanding its features. Some good examples could be contests, personalized contact forms, or petitions. Each of these could have a customized form for end-users to fill out. If you need to build a lot of customized, one-off forms, Webform is a more suitable solution than creating content types and using CCK or Field module. Download Webform and know more about the module.
SEO – modules that can enhance the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) of the website.
1. PATHAUTO The Pathauto module automatically generates URL/path aliases for various kinds of content (nodes, taxonomy terms, users) without requiring the user to manually specify the path alias. This allows you to have URL aliases like /category/my-node-title instead of /node/123. The aliases are based upon a “pattern” system that uses tokens which the administrator can change. Requirements: Token Download Pathauto and know more about the module.
1. JUICEBOX HTML5 RESPONSIVE IMAGE GALLERIES This module provides an integration between the popular Juicebox HTML5 responsive gallery library and Drupal. Juicebox is in many ways the successor of Simpleviewer and offers a powerful cross-device solution for image galleries, sliders and more. Download Juicebox HTML5 Responsive Image Galleries and know more about the module.
2. MEGA SLIDER MegaSlider is responsive slider module with touch-swipe navigation. Friendly admin user interface and powerful timeline manager, you can add text, image or video and create fancy slider. Highly customizable slider for Drupal 7. Download Mega Slider and know more about the module.
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
National Government Portal
All content is in the public domainunless otherwise stated.
Email us at email@example.com
Back to Top