For Subscribers or authorized representatives, the CAs and/or its RAs shall ensure that the identity information is verified by prior compliance with the following:
- Duly accomplished downloadable form or this online form.
- Unified Multi Purpose Identification (UMID) compliant card. (Photocopy)
- Birth Certificate or valid Philippine Passport. (Photocopy)
- 1 passport size ID picture
- Personal appearance to the RA Officer for face-to-face verification.
(in the absence of UMID-compliant card, ANY TWO of the following cards are allowed as valid ID’s based on BSP Circular 608 series of 2008:)
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
- Social Security System (SSS) Card
- Senior Citizen Card
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- OFW ID
- Seaman’s Book
- Alien Certification of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration
- Government Office and GOCC ID, e.g. Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP ID), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF ID)
- Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- Integrated Bar Of The Philippines ID
- Company IDs Issued by Private Entities or Institutions Registered with or Supervised or Regulated either by the BSP, SEC or IC
- Submit a passport size photo taken within the last six (6) months;
- Phone number (mobile and/or landline);
- E mail address owned by the individual or authorized by the owner for use by the Subscriber;
- Latest copy of a bill showing the physical address of the applicant, where the PIN which will be used to activate a digital certificate shall be mailed; and
- Consent to verify the information submitted.
Authentication of Organization Identity Requests for CA certificates shall include the CA name, address and documentation of the existence of the organization.The PNPKI RootCA or subordinate CA shall verify the information, in addition to the authenticity of the requesting representative and the representative’s authorization to act in the name of the CA.Juridical applicant’s information shall be verified with prior submission of the following:
- Duly accomplished application form
- Tax Payer Identification Number (TIN);
- Authorization Letter/Board Resolution naming the authorized representative/s to apply for a digital certificate in behalf of the agency;
- Consent to verify the information submitted;
- Verified e-mail address owned by the organization or authorized by the owner of the e-mail address to be used by the organization; and
- Latest copy of a bill showing the physical address of the applicant, where the PIN which will be used to activate a digital certificate shall be mailed;
- For a government agency:
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) registration number;
- For non government entities:
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) business registration for corporation and partnership, DTI Certificate of Business Name Registration for single proprietorship or Cooperative Development Authority (CDA) registration for cooperatives;
- Business Permit issued by the Local Government Unit (LGU); and
- Social Security System (SSS) Employer Clearance;
For organizations requesting SSL certificates, the following requirements shall be complied:
- Duly accomplished SSL appplication form.
- One passport size recent colored photograph of the representative.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate or valid Philippine Passport of the representative.
- Photocopy of the representative's UMID or any two valid IDs with signature and picture (Back-to-back copies).
- ID issued by the company/agency giving the authority.
- Authorization letter, signed by the head of the organization, naming the authorized representative/s; and
- Certification from the Philippine Government Internet Domain Name Registry validating the authenticity of the entity’s domain name or other recognized domain name registry operating in the Philippines recognized by the PNPKI; or, any proof of ownership of a particular domain name.
- In the application form's Applicant Detail, please indicate the Agency TIN (3D) and Agency GSIS No. (3E).
- In the Contact Details, please indicate the contact number of the Agency and the contact no. (land line or cell) of the representative (4G).
- Indicate also the Agency email address and the Representative's email address (4I)
[/wptab] [wptab name='PNPKI Application Forms']
These PNPKI Application Forms are required to be accomplished in order to avail digital certificates: