Philippine Standard Time -
Read this article first before choosing which plugin to use - 6 Questions to Ask Before You Install A WordPress Plugin by Jonathan Wold of http://sixrevisions.com. If you would like to install a plugin that is not listed here, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check the plugin for vulnerabilities/exploits.
The list of approved Wordpress plugins are categorized based on its function or category. Click the tab to show the short descriptions of the plugins.
1. WP GOOGLE MAPS Add your customized Google map to your WordPress posts and/or pages quickly and easily with the supplied shortcode. No fuss. No iFrames and super easy to use. Perfect for contact pages, coverage maps and any other use you can think of.
2. CUSTOM SIDEBARS Custom Sidebars allows you to create all the widgetized areas you need, your own custom sidebars, configure them adding widgets, and replace the default sidebars on the posts or pages you want in just few clicks.
3. CONTENT AWARE SIDEBARS These plugins makes your WordPress site more dynamic by controlling what content the sidebars can be displayed with.
4. IMAGE WIDGET A simple image widget that uses the native WordPress media manager to add image widgets to your site.
5. WORDPRESS POPUP Features:
6. THE EVENTS CALENDAR The Events Calendar is a carefully crafted, extensible plugin that lets you easily share your events. Plug-N-Play and Highly Customizable The Events Calendar is built to work out of the box: it doesn’t use a shortcode (nor is one available). Just turn it on, configure the settings to match your needs and you’ll be making events within less than 5 minutes. Features of the Events Calendar
7. GOOGLE CALENDAR EVENTS Parses Google Calendar feeds and displays the events as a calendar grid or list on a page, post or widget.
8. GOOGLE DOC EMBEDDER Google Doc Embedder lets you embed several types of files into your WordPress pages using the Google Docs Viewer – allowing inline viewing (and optional downloading) of the following file types, with no Flash or PDF browser plug-ins required:
9. YOP POLL YOP Poll plugin allows you to easily integrate a survey in your blog post/[age and to manage the polls from within your WP dashboard. Using this plugin, you can create polls to include both single or multiple answers, work with a wide variety of options and settings to decide how you wish to sort your poll information, how to manage the results, what details to display and what to keep private, whether you want to view the ttotal votes or the total voters, to set vote permissions, or to block voters.
10. RECENT POSTS WIDGET EXTENDED This plugin will enable a custom, flexible and super advanced recent posts widget. It also allows you to display a list of the most recent posts with thumbnail, excerpt and post date, also you can display it from all or specific or multiple category or tag.
11. ACF: DATE AND TIME PICKER Adds a ‘Date and Time Picker’ field type for the Advanced Custom Fields WordPress plugin.
12. ACF: FIELD REPEATER Adds a ‘Date and Time Picker’ field type for the Advanced Custom Fields WordPress plugin.
13. AUTO SUBMENU By default, WordPress can only automatically add new top-level pages to your custom menu. With this plugin, new child pages will also be automatically added to your custom menu.
14. BREADCRUMB NAVXT Adds a breadcrumb navigation showing the visitor’s path to their current location.
15. BREADCRUMB NAVXT 5.0 MIGRATION COMPATIBILITY LAYER Adds a breadcrumb navigation showing the visitor’s path to their current location.
16. QUICK PAGE/POST REDIRECT PLUGIN This plugin adds adds an option box to the edit section where you can specify the redirect location and type of redirect that you want, temporary, permanent, or meta. See below for additional features added.
17. SHORTCODES ULTIMATE WordPress plugin that provides mega pack of shortcodes.
18. WP-PAGENAVI This plugin provides the wp_pagenavi() template tag which generates fancy pagination links. It adds more advanced paging navigation to your WordPress blog.
19. JPAGES PAGINATION jPages for WordPress integrates the cool pagination for gallery,comments,table.
20. ADVANCED CUSTOM FIELDS (ACF) Solution for any wordpress website which needs more flexible data like other Content Management Systems. Features include: Visually create Fields, multiple input types (text, textarea, wysiwyg, image, file, page link, post object, relationship, select, checkbox, radio buttons, date picker, true / false, repeater, flexible content, gallery)
21. SMART SLIDER 3 Responsive WordPress slider plugin to create beautiful sliders in the next generation visual editor
22. AWESOME WEATHER WIDGET Beautiful weather widgets for your beautiful site.
23. CATEGORY POSTS WIDGET Adds a widget that shows the most recent posts from a single category.
24. CPO SHORTCODES CPO Shortcodes is a complete shortcode pack that gives you extreme flexibility for designing high-quality content.
25. CUSTOM CONTENT TYPE MANAGER Create custom fields for dropdowns, images, and more! This plugin gives WordPress true CMS functionality. Security note: Even though this plugin have already been assessed, the generated template for each custom content type must undergo security assessment.
26. ACCORDION SHORTCODE Accordion Shortcodes is a simple plugin that adds a few shortcodes for adding accordion drop-downs to your pages. The accordions should blend seamlessly with your theme. However, you may want to be able to edit your themes main stylesheet in order to add some custom styling (CSS).
27. ANIMATE IT! Add cool CSS3 animations to your content.
29. CUSTOM POST TYPE UI Admin UI for creating custom post types and custom taxonomies in WordPress.
30. DISABLE COMMENTS Allows administrators to globally disable comments on their site. Comments can be disabled according to post type.
31. DITTY NEWS TICKER Ditty News Ticker is a multi-functional data display plugin. Easily add custom news tickers to your site either through shortcodes, direct functions, or in a custom Ditty News Ticker Widget.
32. DOCUMENT ATTACHMENT WIDGET Document attachment is a sidebar widget, which will display a filtered, sorted and ordered list of all related items linked to current post or page. This sidebar widget is not just limited to the sidebar of your site. By using the and added the [document-list-attachments] shortcode to a post or page the widget will then display the list of linked attachments within the documents content area.
33. DUPLICATE POST This plugin allows to clone a post or page, or edit it as a new draft.
34. EASY FANCYBOX Easily enable the FancyBox jQuery extension on just about all media links. Multi-Site compatible. Supports iFrame and Flash movies.
35. EASY RESPONSIVE TABS Easy Responsive Tabs is bootstrap 3.0 compatible plugin which add icons to wordpress editor (tinyMCE Shortcode Buttons) and one can add bootstrap style responsive tabs to their website just by clicking on tinyMCE editor icon.
36. EVENT LIST CALENDAR Adds an Events section to the admin which allows you to post events and display them in an ajax powered calendar or a simple list of upcoming events.
37. ULTIMATE FAQ PLUGIN FAQ plugin that lets you easily create, order and publicize FAQs, insert 3 styles of FAQs on a page or WooCommerce product, and use AJAX FAQ search us.
38. FEATURE A PAGE WIDGET Feature A Page Widget aims to provide a “just works” solution for showcasing a Page in any sidebar. It leverages Core WordPress features, a simple set of options with a thought-through UI including three widget layouts.
39. GOOGLE ANALYTICS DASHBOARD FOR WP Displays Google Analytics reports in your WordPress Dashboard. Inserts the latest Google Analytics tracking code in your pages.
40. MOOBERRY BOOK MANAGER An easy-to-use system for authors. Add your new book to your site in minutes, including links for purchase or download, sidebar widgets, and more.
41. NEWSLETTER Add a real newsletter system to your blog. For free. With unlimited newsletters and subscribers.
42. PAGE BUILDER BY SITEORIGIN Build responsive page layouts using the widgets you know and love using this simple drag and drop page builder.
43. SIMPLE DOWNLOAD MONITOR Easily manage downloadable files and monitor downloads of your digital files from your WordPress site.
44. SIMPLE IMAGE WIDGET A simple widget that makes it a breeze to add images to your sidebars.
45. SITEORIGIN WIDGETS BUNDLE A collection of all widgets, neatly bundled into a single plugin. It’s also a framework to code your own widgets on top of.
46. TABLEPRESS Embed beautiful and feature-rich tables into your posts and pages, without having to write code.
47. TINYMCE ADVANCED Enables the advanced features of TinyMCE, the WordPress WYSIWYG editor.
48. VANILLA PDF EMBED Embeds PDFs in your pages and posts, without using JS.
49. WIDGET CONTENT BLOCKS Edit widget content using the default WordPress visual editor and media uploading functionality. Create widgets like you would create posts or pages.
50. WIDGET IMPORTER & EXPORTER Widget Importer & Exporter is useful for moving widgets from one WordPress site to another, backing up widgets and for theme developers to provide users with sample widgets.
51. WORDPRESS POPULAR POSTS It is a highly customizable widget that displays the most popular posts on your blog.
52. WP ADD CUSTOM CSS Add custom css to the whole website and to specific posts and pages.
53. WP EMBED FACEBOOK Embed any public Facebook video, page, comment, event, album, photo, profile. Add Facebook comments to all your site or embed any Social Plugin.
54. WP FULLPAGE Change your WordPress website to a Fullscreen Scrolling one using fullPage.js
55. WP HIDE POST This plugin excels in giving you full control over the visibility of your a post. By default, any post you add to your WordPress blog will become the topmost post, and will show up immediately on the front page in the first position, and similarly in category/tag/archive pages. Sometimes, you want to create a “low-profile” addition to your blog that doesn’t belong on the front page, or maybe you don’t want it to show up anywhere else in your blog except when you explicitly link to it. This plugin allows you to create such “hidden gems”.
56. WP SITEMAP PAGE An easy way to add a sitemap on one of your pages becomes reality thanks to this WordPress plugin. Just use the shortcode on any of your pages. This will automatically generate a sitemap of all your pages and posts.
57. WP-PAGENAVI This plugin provides the wp_pagenavi() template tag which generates fancy pagination links. It adds more advanced paging navigation to your WordPress blog.
58. GOOGLE FORMS BY MIKE WALSH Fetches a published Google Form using a WordPress custom post or shortcode, removes the Gooogle wrapper HTML and then renders it as an HTML form embedded in your blog post or page.
59. ADVANCE EXCERPT This plugin adds several improvements to WordPress’ default way of creating excerpts.
1. EDIT FLOW Edit Flow empowers you to collaborate with your editorial team inside WordPress. The plugin is modular so you can customize it to your needs:
2. EDITORIAL CALENDAR Did you remember to write a post for next Tuesday? What about the Tuesday after that? WordPress doesn’t make it easy to see when your posts are scheduled. The editorial calendar gives you an overview of your blog and when each post will be published. You can drag and drop to move posts, edit posts right in the calendar, and manage your entire blog.
1. PHOTOSPACE PLUGIN The Photospace plugin takes advantage of the built in features of WP by automatically appying the plugin to the default gallery short code. It allows you to upload multiple images at once, easily order images via drag and drop, add a title, caption and description, and modify thumbnail numbers, sizes, shapes, sizes of the images, and width of the gallery columns.
2. NEXTGEN GALLERY NextGEN Gallery provides a powerful engine for uploading and managing galleries of images, with the ability to batch upload, import meta data, add/delete/rearrange/sort images, edit thumbnails, group galleries into albums, and more. It also provides two front-end display styles (slideshows and thumbnail galleries), both of which come with a wide array of options for controlling size, style, timing, transitions, controls, lightbox effects, and more.
3. WP PHOTO ALBUM PLUS This plugin is designed to easily manage and display your photo albums and slideshows within your WordPress site.
4. IMAGE PRO Upload, resize, add, change images instantly. Manage your media collection with ease and use it for any post or page. Image Pro simplifies the WordPress image upload, resize and management. Using ImagePro, you can:
5. ACF: GALLERY FIELD The Gallery field creates a simple and intuitive interface for managing a collection of images. The interface features 2 different views for clients to better manage the data: Grid: a tiled view of all images – easy to reorder and scan large quantities List: a table like view showing the image’s data – easy to find / edit titles, captions, etc
6. CAROUSEL HORIZONTAL POSTS CONTENT SLIDER A idersimple horizontal posts content slider plugin.
7. FLICKR PHOTOSTREAM Just your beautiful Flickr photos. In a Justified Grid.
8. PHOTO GALLERY Photo Gallery is an advanced plugin with a list of tools and options for adding and editing images for different views. It is fully responsive.
1. NINJA FORMS Ninja Forms is the ultimate FREE form creation solution for WordPress. Build WordPress Forms within minutes using Ninja Forms powerful forms creation page. It allows you to easily and quickly design complex forms through a drag and drop interface and absolutely no code. But for you developers it has a ton of hooks and filters so you can do absolutely anything with this powerful form building framework.
2. CONTACT FORM 7 Features: supports mulitple contact forms, flexible customization of forms and mail contents, supports Ajax-powered submissions, CAPTCHA, and spam filtering, among others.
3. SAVE CONTACT FORM 7 Save Contact Form 7 data. Sort, search & export it in CSV+PDF. Best UI. Fully tested with WP 4.5.3 + CF7 4.4.2 & Totally Supported.
4. VISUAL FORM BUILDER A plugin that allows you to build and manage all kinds of forms for your website in a single place. Building a fully functional contact form takes only a few minutes and you don’t have to write one bit of PHP, CSS, or HTML!
1. BETTER WORDPRESS GOOGLE XML SITEMAPS With BWP GXS you will no longer have to worry about the time it takes for a sitemap to be generated. This plugin is fast, consumes much less resource and can be extended via your very own modules.
2. W3 TOTAL CACHE W3 Total Cache improves the user experience of your site by increasing server performance, reducing the download times and providing transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration.
3. WP SUPER CACHE WP Super Cache is a plugin that generates static html files for your dynamic WordPress site.
4. ADVANCED LAZY LOAD Advanced lazy load is aiming to speed up your website powered by WordPress. It delays loading of images in (long) web pages. Images outside of viewport (visible part of web page) wont be loaded before user scrolls to them.
5. BJ LAZY LOAD This plugin replaces all your post images, post thumbnails, gravatar images and content iframes with a placeholder and loads the content as it gets close to enter the browser window when the visitor scrolls the page. You can also lazy load other images and iframes in your theme, by using a simple function.
6. WORDPRESS SEO BY YOAST * Real-time activity log, server latency, heatmaps, email reports, export data to Excel, * compatible with W3 Total Cache, WP SuperCache and most caching plugins * accurate IP geolocation, browser and platform detection (courtesy of MaxMind and Browscap) * World Map that works on your mobile device, too (courtesy of amMap). * must download the latest version 1.7.4 (v1.7.3 below has possible CSRF and blind SQL injection vulnerabilities.)
1. UPDRAFTPLUS UpdraftPlus simplifies backup and restoration with a single click. Backups of files and databases can have separate schedules. More of the features is detailed below:
2. BACKUPWORDPRESS BackUpWordPress will back up your entire site including your database and all your files on a schedule that suits you. Features:
1. WP EMBED FACEBOOK Embed any public Facebook video, page, comment, event, album, photo, profile. Add Facebook comments to all your site or embed any Social Plugin.
2. SIMPLE FACEBOOK PLUGIN This simple Facebook plugin enables Facebook owners to attract and gain “likes” from their own WordPress sites.
3. ADDTOANY SHARE BUTTON This WordPress sharing plugin helps you share, bookmark, and email your posts and pages using any service, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, Reddit, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, and well over 100 more sharing and social bookmarking sites.3rd party buttons include the Facebook Like Button, Twitter Tweet Button, Pinterest Pin It Button, Google+ Share Button and Google +1 Button.
4. SHARE BUTTONS BY ADDTHIS Get more traffic back to your site by installing the AddThis WordPress plugin. With AddThis, your users can promote your content by sharing to over 330 of the most popular social networking and bookmarking sites (like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn). Share Buttons by AddThis also support address bar sharing in modern browsers. Sharing buttons are small, unobtrusive, quick to load and recognized all over the web.
5. LIGHTWEIGHT SOCIAL ICONS lightweight social icon widget which lets you display your favorite social profile icons.
6. OSD SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING OSD Social Media Sharing is extremely light weight and does not require external libraries to share your WordPress content on social media sites.
1. WP CONSTRUCTION MODE Set the entire website or specific page under construction or maintenance. The administrator can still view the site, perfect for developing new websites or pages.
2. AKISMET Akismet is a spam filtering service that is automatically shipped with every WordPress package. It checks your comments against the Akismet web service to see if they look like spam or not and lets your review the spam it catches under your webiste’s “Comments” admin screen.
3. BLOCK BAD QUERIES Block Bad Queries (BBQ) is a simple script that protects your website against malicious URL requests.
4. WORDPRESS FILE MONITOR PLUS This plugin continuously monitors your WordPress site for added/deleted/changed files. When a change is detected, it will send you an email alert. In case you didn’t receive the email, you’ll also receive alerts within the WordPress admin area. Its main features include:
5. WORDFENCE SECURITY Wordfence Security is a plugin that scans core files, themes and plugins against WordPress.org repository versions to check their integrity. The plugin continuously scans for malware and phishing URLs, including all URLs on the Google Safe Browsing List. It checks all your comments, posts and files to find security threats. Wordfence is also multisite-compatible and you can run the security scan for every blog on your network with one click. You can also elect to repair tampered files automatically. In addition to scanning files for integrity, the plugin also provides a host of other security features to help keep your site safe from compromise. Some of the highlights include:
6. SUCURI SECURITY – AUDITING, MALWARE SCANNER AND SECURITY HARDENING This plugin is able to detect various types of malware, SPAM injections, website errors, disabled sites, database connection issues, code anomalies and much more. In addition to its detection features, the Sucuri scanner is also able to automatically perform a number of measures to harden your WordPress install, including:
7. BULLETPROOF SECURITY This plugin offers website security protection, including:
8. LOGIN SECURITY SOLUTION This plugin offers a simple way to lock down login security for multisite and regular WordPress installations.
9. PLUGIN VULNERABILITIES Alerts when installed plugins contain known security vulnerabilities. Also lists vulnerabilities that exist in other versions of installed plugins.
10. WORDPRESS IMPORTER Import posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, tags and more from a WordPress export file.
11. WP SLIMSTAT * Write better content with WordPress SEO using the snippet preview you can see a rendering of what your post or page will look like in the search results, whether your title is too long or too short and your meta description makes sense in the context of a search result. This way the plugin will help you not only increase rankings but also increase the click through for organic search results. * It must be on the latest version 188.8.131.52 (v3.9.5 below has blind SQL injection vulnerabilities)
12. REALLY SIMPLE CAPTCHA Really Simple CAPTCHA is a CAPTCHA module intended to be called from other plugins. It is originally created for my Contact Form 7 plugin.
13. REMOVE DASHBOARD ACCESS Allows you to disable Dashboard access for users of a specific role or capability. Disallowed users are redirected to a chosen URL.
14. WP MAINTENANCE MODE Add a maintenance page to your blog that lets visitors know your blog is down for maintenance, or add a coming soon page for a new website. User with admin rights gets full access to the blog including the front end. Activate the plugin and your blog is in maintenance-mode, works and only registered users with enough rights can see the front end. You can use a date with a countdown timer for visitor information or set a value and unit for information.
1. EASY WP SMTP Easy WP SMTP allows you to configure and send all outgoing emails via a SMTP server. This will prevent your emails from going into the junk/spam folder of the recipients.
2. WP MAIL SMTP This plugin reconfigures the wp_mail() function to use SMTP instead of mail() and creates an options page that allows you to specify various options.
1. GOOGLE ANALYTICS Google Analytics is a service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about a website’s traffic and traffic sources. The basic service is free of charge.
2. DISQUS Disqus is a blog comment hosting service for websites and online communities that uses a networked platform.
3. JQUERY UI WIDGET Simple, flexible, and powerful way to add jQuery UI widgets to your site posts, pages, or widgets.
For additional security of the websites using WordPress GWT, we blacklisted or disallowed plugins which may cause data loss, data breach, and defacement imminent.
4. LIVE BLOGGING PLUS *WordPress unsupported plugin
5. SIMPLE GOOGLE DOCS VIEWER *WordPress outdated plugin
6. FACEBOOK *WordPress outdated plugin
We have yet to find an alternative that have the same functionality but you may refer to our approved list of plugins or email us at email@example.com so we can check your suggestion for vulnerabilities/exploits.
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
National Government Portal
All content is in the public domainunless otherwise stated.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Top