Like the rest of the world, the Philippines is facing an unprecedented challenge with the whole country affected by the growing COVID-19 pandemic. Citizens across the world are uniting against the COVID-19 pandemic. Governments, international organizations, titans of industries, and ordinary individuals have shown an outpour of support in response to the global outbreak.
The Philippines is humbled by the generosity of communities -both domestic and international- who have donated much to help our medical workers battle the COVID-19 crisis. As the pandemic continues, the country remains open and thankful for assistance.
What to Donate:
*List of Preferred Donations compiled in consultation with the Department of Health and the Department of Social Welfare and Development
Personal Protective Equipments (PPEs)
- N95 masks
- N100 masks
- Surgical masks
- Surgical gowns
- Shoe covers
- Hospital tents and regular tents
- Ambu bags with tight-fitting masks
- Face shields
- Bottled water
- Hygiene kits
- Liquid hand soaps
- Infrared thermometers
- Mechanical ventilators
- Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction or (RT-PCR) machines
- Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction or (RT-PCR)-based test kits, as follows:
|CancerROP Inc (Republic of Korea)
|BGI Technilogy (China)
|Sansure Biotech (China)
|Accelerate Technologies (Singapore)
||A* Star Fortitude
Multiple icons used are from Freepik at https://www.flaticon.com/
and Just Icon at https://www.iconfinder.com/
- Provide detailed specifications and dimensions, including weight and unit cost, for all in-kind donations.
- For COVID-19 test kits, provide a Certificate of Product Registration issued by the national regulatory agency or their accredited third party from the countries with established regulation OR World Health Organization (WHO) pre-qualification or inclusion in the Emergency Use List.
- For medical supplies, ensure that the expiration date is at least twelve (12) months.
- Ensure that the items are properly labelled in original packaging, with texts in English.
Check Guidelines on Donations